• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

What Did You Come In Your First Match?

iDufferz

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I came 5th in my first game, It was on Survival Games 1(the very first survival games map incase some of you forgot) I was in a pool about to get a chest and then right after I got it a guy jumped into the pool and got me from underneath...I had decent gear.
I don't think most of you will remember your first game but if you do please respond!

Otto

Diamond
Reaction score
I can not remmeber. My first WIN was on sg2...I remember bowing the guy to death.

inconceivable81

Platinum
Reaction score
I won my fist ever game! I got 1 kill, and the rest of my team got 0. The last guy, except my teammate, died, and I turned upon my team.

Gravey4rd

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
2nd. It was on sg1, i had no route what so ever and didnt know anything about chest tiers:D I was one of those "leather noobs" who just runs around in non-hotspots the whole game grabbing a few t1 chests here and there xD. I had full leather and stone sword (except boots, in mcsg v1 you couldnt find leather boots in chests) In deathmatch, the other players had full iron. I didnt get targeted since i was just another total noob with leather:p I attacked as soon as one of them died. I actually think he was pretty low but i didnt stand a chance xD

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Actually I won my first game of HG. But it wasn't on MCSG, my first game here I think I came the top 12.

fatmannumbah8

District 13
Reaction score
Last I approached a guy with a weapon at the very begging of the game thinking I can kill him?

TimmaaaaH

Platinum
Reaction score
I won my first because the person who introduced me gave me the win because it was my first game.

Captain Dak

Platinum
Reaction score
Probably like 3rd but only because I was hiding the whole game with absolutely nothing. Come deathmatch I was a deer in the headlights.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci