• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Guide Welshy's Road to Moderator Guide

Click the option you think best fits your opinion on this guide.

• Total voters

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I was starting to wonder why a guide like this hasn't been made, and then it did.

Even though I have no plan on being a moderator, this is an extremely helpful guide for those who do. Thanks. :D

James Lam

Experienced
Reaction score
Thanks! These tips are very helpful for me, really appreciated! :)

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I can't imagine using over 2k words with the set template without repeating something I've already mentioned previously in the application.

Purewelshboy1

Career
Reaction score
I can't imagine using over 2k words with the set template without repeating something I've already mentioned previously in the application.
Its always good to proof read your application, just do what I did proof read your application when you can't think of anything else to say just walk away from your app and you will be surprised with that you will rumember and then go back to your application and add what you can rumember, helped me a lot with my application

BlackHead

Career
Reaction score
I mean at the end of your app to write some things that you didn't mentioned up in application.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci