• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weirdest, wildest dreams? Do they have a "special meaning"?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
By the way, nightmares are unpleasant dreams so if you're evoking any feeling of fear, horror, anxiety, sadness or discomfort, like the "not being able to breathe" one mentioned, it is a nightmare. Nightmares aren't only about zombie apocalypses, jumpscares, family members dying, war or other tragic or scary events.

bridgedragon

Diamond
Reaction score
You know what's worse than a nightmare? The sleep paralysis after :/

The other day, I had a dream that me and my friend were in a truck like speeding 150 miles down a road for 60. So then the cops started chasing us and my friend just kind of just drove the truck into a house. Then we started running but I got shot in the throat because I tried to take one of the cop's gun. The thing is, I didn't die. I just kind of sat there watching blood squirt everywhere out of my neck like "wth?"

Then I woke up like. "AHHHH, oh wait, wut?"

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
I was dreaming about how I was naked in a church service. When you dream about being naked it means you feel insecure about something. I had another dream where me, my bro and sis had to solve a mystery guided by the heads of our ancestors......

csy393

Survivor
Reaction score
I dreamed a dream in time gone by
When hope was high
And life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die
I dreamed that God would be forgiving
Then I was young and unafraid
And dreams were made and used and wasted
There was no ransom to be paid
No song unsung
No wine untasted

Glade_OS

Experienced
Reaction score
I think they can have a reoccurring meaning sometimes or just be some bulls*** that you think up. For example, one of the founders of a karate school I went to had a reoccurring dream for 70 years :3 Had a meaning I can't remember to it.

J

District 13
Reaction score
I hate troll dreams. When you did something amazing like win a lottery or something like that, then you wake up, and you're like "Oh :("

I can't be the only one who does this right?

K

KiDD

I hate troll dreams. When you did something amazing like win a lottery or something like that, then you wake up, and you're like "Oh :("

I can't be the only one who does this right?
That happens to me a lot, lol. :(

Tuatara

District 13
Reaction score
I got chased by a dinosaur once... that was scary :p

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
I used to have the same dream week after week when I was around 11, and in some form or another I would be running through a burning building, some dreams more extreme than others.

As long as the dreams aren't a sign for anything deadly I don't really care now, lol.

Gataraid

Platinum
Reaction score
i once had a dream that i got platinum donor, and when i woke up....THERE WAS NO PLATINUM DONOR AHAHHHHHHHH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci