• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weirdest, wildest dreams? Do they have a "special meaning"?

K

KiDD

Dreams, I'm here to talk about dreams. First of all, if you don't know what a dream is somehow, or have never had one, dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. That's the full definition. I'm, for some reason, very interested in dreams and want to what you guys dream about, or just what your weirdest, maybe most frightening dream has ever been.

My dream, (which I had last night), was basically me being unable to speak. Every time I spoke, or attempted to, my mouth would shot and I'd feel like my breath was being sucked of my lungs. It was disturbing, and odd, to say the least. But that wasn't it, although I can't remember the rest of it. But that event led into another in my dream where everything was completely different, and I was flying or something. Apparently, this is a common dream, and has some "meaning" behind it.

There are theories that exist that are similar to dreams having special "meaning", but none which have been proven. Dreams are very random, and personally I just believe they depict concepts of real life. Some people think otherwise though....

So what do you think about dreams, and what has been your most frightening, or disturbing dream?

Quantum
Reaction score
Well... I had a very weird one when I was 4. I swear I remember it today. So.. This is going to be VERY VERY weird.

So... I was walking on the street with a girl and somehow a talking helicopter just appeared in front of us. From what I remember, he was wanted by the police and he wanted help. We said that we are going to help him later, but when we got back, I saw signs with numbers on them and I remember telling this dream to my grandparents when I didn't even know how to read numers.

Very weird, right ? I guess I watched the new too much at that time..

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
I hate the dreams where something scary is coming at you, but your legs won't move or you move really slowly.

AlphaHaxin

Tribute
Reaction score
I once had a dream where I was walking home from school with my friend and when I got in my house it was full of cannibals ._. (I recently just saw king kong when I had the dream I was like 9 yrs old and thought the cannibals were really scary ;3) and they invited us for coffee and then tried to eat us then I ran out of my house and somehow I could jump super high and I jumped over a garage. Then my grandpa came on a space ship and picked us up and flew with us to this super modern appartment in a super tall block xD

AlphaHaxin

Tribute
Reaction score
I also once had a dream where I was playing on MCSG and there was a hacker?! it must have been a dream.

Aidan

Platinum
Reaction score
One dream, I was in London and there was this hot af girl and we were like making out on a train and i looked over and ChadTheDJ was there and he was like "hello son" and i was like DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD and i jumped on his back and he gave me a piggy back ride and then we ran around and he gave me a code that i could get head owner on MCSG and I did and I won 1,000,000 games and Huahwi was like ur da babe impacting

Zeff

Survivor
Reaction score
That's Sleep Paralysis.
Well not technically since I was still in a dream. Sleep paralysis is usually when your brain wakes up but your body is still in its dream state. So you experience a sort of half dream half reality and start to hallucinate.

K

KiDD

Well not technically since I was still in a dream. Sleep paralysis is usually when your brain wakes up but your body is still in its dream state. So you experience a sort of half dream half reality and start to hallucinate.
Yeah, it's frightening, actually xD

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci