• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Weather in MCSG?

Should weather be added

• Yes

Votes: 20 58.8%
  • nah

Votes: 14 41.2%

• Total voters

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In a lot of areas near the center it would still rain/snow. This is because the rain/snow falls from a height below the dome.
And sometimes the dome isn't a full dome, like SG2.

duckluv321

District 13
Reaction score
It'd be cool, but we'd have to somehow work around the dome, which will otherwise prevent weather occurrences.

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Eh, my texture pack has GIANT snow particles, and I can barely see anything unless I turn off weather particles. But still, the sound is annoying as hell.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
Did you rain in the movie? Also, if people didn't like the rain or weather, they could use their optifine settings to turn it off, (not saying i'm agreeing with putting weather in MCSG).

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
The main reason people dislike weather is because of the sounds they make. For example, the rain and the lightning in thunderstorms. They're extremely irritating and you can't turn them off. People also aren't going to play with no sound every game, as it can be crucial to hearing people sneak up on you. I have to say no.

Mp5xz

Platinum
Reaction score
The main reason people dislike weather is because of the sounds they make. For example, the rain and the lightning in thunderstorms. They're extremely irritating and you can't turn them off. People also aren't going to play with no sound every game, as it can be crucial to hearing people sneak up on you. I have to say no.
You can turn off rain, but not lightning.
And I am with you on this one, I can't play without sound, it just doesn't sound right.. ...ehhh.... ....ehhh..

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
You can turn off rain, but not lightning.
And I am with you on this one, I can't play without sound, it just doesn't sound right.. ...ehhh.... ....ehhh..
I feel you. The only time I can turn it off is for Demon's Breeze where I have to :/

Stunt_PIg

Experienced
Reaction score
maybe snowing. snow is perty :p
but not rain, or storms.
lots of people have really bad computers it feels like.
so I think this would be a new trending topic for people to complain about

FuSioN

Diamond
Reaction score
Maybe in the minute before DM it could start snowing on snow maps, raining on jungle maps, etc.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci