• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

We need to do something...

Reaction score
Well, as we all know... Bajan was banned.. This is not a flame thread about that. It's really about the danger the servers might be in. vareide just hosted a hunger game with all top major minecraft youtube guys. I know it's bringing a bunch of traffic over there... We also might be losing a lot of players due to the ban (ban needed to happen. Do not reverse) is there any way to attract users to our servers? Like maybe host a huge game for youtube people (ie. Captainsparklez, antvenom)? Idk, but I do know that something needs to be done.. The hive is getting bigger.. ): #DoSomething

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I'm glad he is gone. But a lot of youtubers are playing hive... How do we get big name guys over here? Heck, hive has clank. #blameclank He basically just remade the same thing on a different server. somehow big name people find hive before mcsg... We needs to do somethings...
Personally I'm really glad he left and the only people that are leaving are the baccas and we always wanted to get rid of them. Also with the unnecessary advertising less hackers are joining our servers. What could be better than that? o_O

Uber_Fun_Time

Experienced
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong. I'm glad he is gone. But a lot of youtubers are playing hive... How do we get big name guys over here? Heck, hive has clank. #blameclank He basically just remade the same thing on a different server. somehow big name people find hive before mcsg... We needs to do somethings...
Funny thing is I've never heard of hive... Link?

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
There is nothing to worry about; there will always be active players on MCSG. It's not like the 80-100+ servers are not filling up like always. We were popular as soon as we started in Beta because of similar matches. The spamming and annoyance from followers of Bajan on our servers will decrease and the other server mentioned will increase to get what we got. I've already seen a few people I know leave it due to Bajan moving there for a few days.

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
All servers get popular from time to time and ours is massively popular. The hive just appears to be popular due to all their active players being shown on one server at once whereas in reality we have a lot more playing at once and we are just 1 game type.

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
When a new server communnity comes out, its going to get a lot of traffic for the first few weeks/months, especially when its from famous youtubes Jolly o Brits, just like how it happened when MCSG came out, it got many new players and continued to incress. Every community will have there ups and downs. Don't worry, we'll be fine :)

Kezzer

District 13
Reaction score
When a new server communnity comes out, its going to get a lot of traffic for the first few weeks/months, especially when its from famous youtubes Jolly o Brits, just like how it happened when MCSG came out, it got many new players and continued to incress. Every community will have there ups and downs. Don't worry, we'll be fine :)
We won't just be fine :p with the new updates out and more to come soon including the 48 servers we will be getting a lot more traffic :p

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
We won't just be fine :p with the new updates out and more to come soon including the 48 servers we will be getting a lot more traffic :p
I meant with the whole Bajan incident, it wouldn't effect us so much, in that sence we would be "fine", but yeah, we will do better ;)

Reaction score
Personally I'm really glad he left and the only people that are leaving are the baccas and we always wanted to get rid of them. Also with the unnecessary advertising less hackers are joining our servers. What could be better than that? o_O

MiCr2

District 13
Reaction score
Um.... why did you post the same msg 2x?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci