• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

/watch player names

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Don't think it would be a good idea to give people this command/power. It would be kind of cool to do this when you're spectating after you die though. Although you could just keep clicking to find the player that killed you, it might be cool to just quickly TP to them with a command.
That's called /spec or /spectate. It already exists.

If a YouTuber isn't in /d, they obviously don't care if people see them or not. Nothing bad would happen to them, except for maybe a bounty. But it's not like people are commonly going to /watch undisguised youtubers they hate and bounty them all their points.
Surprisingly, some popular people will get miffed if their presence is announced despite their disguise. I've ran across an undisguised Tomahawk multiple times, and people will reveal his undisguised presence. He will then go "Wow you just had to give me away, jeez." and leave the server. But that could just be him, he has turned into somewhat of a snob.

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
That's called /spec or /spectate. It already exists.

Surprisingly, some popular people will get miffed if their presence is announced despite their disguise. I've ran across an undisguised Tomahawk multiple times, and people will reveal his undisguised presence. He will then go "Wow you just had to give me away, jeez." and leave the server. But that could just be him, he has turned into somewhat of a snob.
What if donators got the power to stop people from /watch-ing them? That way, even if they did hack, they would have to donate.

I wouldn't give this to iron/gold donors, because hackers could just buy it and be way less likely to get caught.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
What if donators got the power to stop people from /watch-ing them? That way, even if they did hack, they would have to donate.

I wouldn't give this to iron/gold donors, because hackers could just buy it and be way less likely to get caught.
That would just encourage hacking. No thanks c:

Girls

Platinum
Reaction score
Don't think it would be a good idea to give people this command/power. It would be kind of cool to do this when you're spectating after you die though. Although you could just keep clicking to find the player that killed you, it might be cool to just quickly TP to them with a command.
You can spectate a player ingame with a command already. Do /spectate [Player] or /spec [Player]

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
You can spectate a player ingame with a command already. Do /spectate [Player] or /spec [Player]
No, I mean outside of their game. It'd be easier to find games, and since there is no way to tell what server you were in from chat, you can't just go back to the game easily.

YourAverageTiger

i control this entire operation
Reaction score
An easy solution:
For VIPs+, they can toggle this option

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Just died to ANOTHER hacker by the name of Crafty_Juan. Unfortunately, I couldn't catch him using them again. TWO HACKERS evaded a ban just because I couldn't follow them and catch them.

This needs to be added. Please.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Hey there.
If you really are struggling with being killed by hackers and not being able to record enough evidence, feel free to find a moderator in game or on Teamspeak and let them know the hackers name. Staff members have access to a command (/goto) which will allow them to find the user and spectate them to record evidence. Thanks for your keenness the help the community though :3

Electrix

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Hey there.
If you really are struggling with being killed by hackers and not being able to record enough evidence, feel free to find a moderator in game or on Teamspeak and let them know the hackers name. Staff members have access to a command (/goto) which will allow them to find the user and spectate them to record evidence. Thanks for your keenness the help the community though :3
Can I just PM a mod on the forums instead? I don't use TS.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Can I just PM a mod on the forums instead? I don't use TS.
Feel free to PM a moderator instead, but moderators usually check their messages once a day and it might take longer for action to be taken.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci