• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Voting System Petition

Should the map choices be completely random?

• Total voters

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I understand where you're coming from Chad. I still think sg4 shouldnt be on the top every game, but i deffinently see why you are keeping it there.

G33ke

Community Engagement Team Representative
Reaction score
Vareide was nice enough to link us in his videos, so we wanted to have their newest map on top so that his fans + his build team can play on them. I can see why this is an issue because of the lack of selection, but once we had 4-5 maps at a time, then it will be better. We love working with TeamVareide , and this is one of the ways we thank them back.
This makes sense. I would want to thank them back and give the fans what they were hoping for when coming here too... I still feel like it only needs to be there for a week or two though. :/

I'll wait and see what happens with whatever changes you make to the system, but I honestly don't think they'll change much. I guess time will tell this time around.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci