• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matthew_8255

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Matthew_8255
Games Won: 691
Total Games Played: 2750ish

Time Zone: Eastern
Donor: none
PVP Strengths: FnS and bow
PVP Weaknesses: Bad ping (90)
Were you invited? If so, by who?: nope but I know PracticeCactus and he says i'm better than him :p
Do you know anyone in the clan?: PracticeCactus
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): I was in carbon and revolution, left because owners were inactive.
Anything else we should know about you: I love to play Mcsg, probably my favorite hobby and I like playing with other players!

SlavTheRussian

Platinum
Reaction score
I thought this was an invite clan. Now we accepting random people? I'm done -_-

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
I thought this was an invite clan. Now we accepting random people? I'm done -_-
We are only accepting other people because our current members are extremely inactive and we need other people to keep this clan alive. Nobody is online to participate in scrims/battles at all so we cant practice as a clan. We only had 1 scrim and it only lasted 2 games because that was the last time that more than 2 of our members were on at the same time, besides me and billy.

Mustafa35bucuk

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey i wanna join your Clan i have 96 wins i know my stats arent the best but i think i have enough skills to Play with you. Ps im sub SlavTheRussian
;)
My ign :Mustafa35bucuk

Last edited:

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: Matthew_8255
Games Won: 691
Total Games Played: 2750ish
Time Zone: Eastern
Donor: none
PVP Strengths: FnS and bow
PVP Weaknesses: Bad ping (90)
Were you invited? If so, by who?: nope but I know PracticeCactus and he says i'm better than him :p
Do you know anyone in the clan?: PracticeCactus
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): I was in carbon and revolution, left because owners were inactive.
Anything else we should know about you: I love to play Mcsg, probably my favorite hobby and I like playing with other players!
Accepted for Trial Member! Be active on TS to get full member!

demonsushi

District 13
Reaction score
Hey i wanna join your Clan i have 96 wins i know my stats arent the best but i think i have enough skills to Play with you. Ps im sub SlavTheRussian
;)
Well, um, I don't know how to say this but, no. Firstly, there is an application that you need to fill out. Not only is there a 150 win requirement, you also need a 1/3 ratio. To top all that, they really only except invited players unless you really are a god of PvP. You can still apply, but I recommend hoping on the TeamSpeak, talking to some members, following the template, and raking in some more wins. Also, being Subscribed to Slav doesn't get you in the clan. I am subbed to all three (Slav, Mellow and Billy) and still will not apply because I do not meet the requirements. This clan is a very exclusive one.

Sorry bud.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
;)
Denied. Please read all requirements and use the application.

XGansterz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:XGansterz
Games won:400
Total Games Played:1400
Donor:none
PVP Strengths:sword,fns,rod and sometimes bow
PVP Weaknesses:teams and target at spawn its annoying
Were you invited? If so, by who?:i crai
Do you know anyone in the clan?:yes
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans):valhalla,overkill