• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vortex [US Clan]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
Sorry but your dealing with a retard when i comes to computers and don't have and doesn't understand how to download ts can you contact me on Skype so i can learn how to download ts. Thxs Booby <3
Hey BoobyBajan,

I'll provide you with instructions on this thread. This may also help other users who are struggling to get on Vortex's TeamSpeak. First and foremost, you must determine what Operating System you are using (Windows or Mac OS X).

If you're on Windows: You must determine if you're using a 32-bit version of Windows or a 64-bit version of Windows. If you need help figuring out if you're running 32-bit or 64-bit, you can open the spoiler below for instructions.

On Windows 8:
  1. Run your mouse along the right side of the screen and select Settings
  2. Select PC info
  3. Look for System type [it should be under Processor and Installed memory (RAM)]
On Windows 7 or Windows Vista:
  1. Open the Start Menu
  2. Right-click Computer and select Properties
  3. Look for System type [it should be under Processor and Installed memory (RAM)]
On Windows XP:
  1. Open the Start Menu
  2. Right-click My Computer and select Properties
  3. If you don't see "x64 Edition" listed, then you are running a 32-bit version of Windows. If "x64 Edition" IS listed, then you are running a 64-bit version of Windows.

Installing TeamSpeak 3
  1. Navigate to http://www.teamspeak.com/?page=downloads
  2. Look for the CLIENT version for your operating system. Do NOT download the Server version. You also don't need to worry about the mirror (mirrors are multiple download locations for the same files).
  3. Select Download.
  4. Open the installer and begin the installation process.
  5. NOTE: The first time you open TeamSpeak you will receive a welcome screen with instructions. Follow through this tutorial to set things up correctly.

Connecting to Vortex's TeamSpeak server
  1. Open the TeamSpeak 3 Client
  2. In the top-left corner, select Connections -> Connect
  3. Under Server Address put: ts24.gameservers.com:9267 OR 198.20.65.106:9267
  4. Under Nickname put your Minecraft username (you may anything you like, but using your Minecraft username helps us to identify you).
  5. Leave the Server Password field empty; the server is open for all to use.
  6. Press Connect and you should connect to Vortex's TeamSpeak server!

If you find you're having any issues, please don't hesitate to post on this thread or inbox message me and I can assist you! Have fun!

- JoelJCE

BoobyBajan

Tribute
Reaction score
The instructions were awesome yet when I download 64 bit client teamspeak it says installer integrity check has failed. common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Like wtf.....

JoelJCE

Career
Reaction score
The instructions were awesome yet when I download 64 bit client teamspeak it says installer integrity check has failed. common causes include incomplete download and damaged media. Like wtf.....
It's likely an anti-virus that you're running.

Typical anti-virus programs will block third-party installers. If your anti-virus blocked the installer, then it probably removed the file halfway through the download (hence the "Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media.")

Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus and then attempting to install TeamSpeak again.

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
It's likely an anti-virus that you're running.

Typical anti-virus programs will block third-party installers. If your anti-virus blocked the installer, then it probably removed the file halfway through the download (hence the "Common causes include incomplete download and damaged media.")

Try temporarily disabling your anti-virus and then attempting to install TeamSpeak again.
Dang Joel your hardcore ^-^

xxSPUxx

Platinum
Reaction score
The Beginning has challenged you to a 6v6 - 8v8 clan battle following souls rules, if you accept quote this and add xxspuxx on Skype

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
The Beginning has challenged you to a 6v6 - 8v8 clan battle following souls rules, if you accept quote this and add xxspuxx on Skype
Im sorry, but we are not ready for a clan battle yet. If you would like to scrim us sometime, hop on our TS and poke either Jcruz1104 or GOLD_ninja14 and ask for one. :D

DuhNiinja

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: DuhNiinja
Games Won: 177
Total Games Played: 2284 (My w/l ratio: 0.077. Now I relize that's terrible, however back when I first played mcsg, I played for fun. I didn't take my stats seriously until I reached about 350 games played. I'll add you can add me on skype, and will go from there.
Time Zone: Central TimeZone
Skype: For my personal safe, I'd like to wait. This shouldn't be much of an issue. I'd add the skype you would leave me in a responce to this.
Donor: I am a diamond donor.:)
PVP Strengths: This will mostly include the bow and sword combo.
PVP Weaknesses: FnS, I don't have any advance gaming mouse. I can do this, don't get me wrong. I just cannot preform this aswell.
Were you invited? If so, by who?: I wasn't invite.
Do you know anyone in the clan?: I know Slav and Gold.
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): I was in Slav's very old clan. This clan soon later was disbanned. :(
Anything else we should know about you:
I work well with a broski of mine, SapientArchon. Slav and Gold should remember both of us, from there last clan. I'll later convince him to apply.

I normally drift off spawn on my own way to find chests. I later come back and hook up with my teammates. I'm not the one to follow my teammate.

Kind Regards,
DuhNiinja

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: DuhNiinja
Games Won: 177
Total Games Played: 2284 (My w/l ratio: 0.077. Now I relize that's terrible, however back when I first played mcsg, I played for fun. I didn't take my stats seriously until I reached about 350 games played. I'll add you can add me on skype, and will go from there.
Time Zone: Central TimeZone
Skype: For my personal safe, I'd like to wait. This shouldn't be much of an issue. I'd add the skype you would leave me in a responce to this.
Donor: I am a diamond donor.:)
PVP Strengths: This will mostly include the bow and sword combo.
PVP Weaknesses: FnS, I don't have any advance gaming mouse. I can do this, don't get me wrong. I just cannot preform this aswell.
Were you invited? If so, by who?: I wasn't invite.
Do you know anyone in the clan?: I know Slav and Gold.
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans): I was in Slav's very old clan. This clan soon later was disbanned. :(
Anything else we should know about you:
I work well with a broski of mine, SapientArchon. Slav and Gold should remember both of us, from there last clan. I'll later convince him to apply.

I normally drift off spawn on my own way to find chests. I later come back and hook up with my teammates. I'm not the one to follow my teammate.

Kind Regards,
DuhNiinja
Denied. Reason: You do not meet all the requirements.

Xx_DiEtCoKe_Xx

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Xx_DiEtCoKe_Xx
Games Won:735

Total Games Played:3000
Time Zone:Mountain
PVP Strengths:decent at evry thing
PVP Weaknesses:idk
Were you invited? If so, by who?:Billy
Do you know anyone in the clan?:Yes
Previous Clans (Include the reason why you left the clans):Alot
Anything else we should know about you: I nerd

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Anything else we should know about you: I nerd
Accepted as Trial Member! Be active on TS to get full member!

HoboOnStrike

Diamond
Reaction score