• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Viper EU Clan

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand why you think. He hacks he doesn't he doesn't you just can't face it
and your trying now to turn what i said to you nice couldent think of anything else :/ isn't it odd that he has 1.7.2 nodus and wizard hacks :/

EasyKezy

Platinum
Reaction score
and your trying now to turn what i said to you nice couldent think of anything else :/ isn't it odd that he has 1.7.2 nodus and wizard hacks :/
That is his brother dude he doesn't hack he has screen shared with me after I was concerned pvping me and he wasn't hacking!

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
That is his brother dude he doesn't hack he has screen shared with me after I was concerned pvping me and he wasn't hacking!
oh well another thing after i uploaded this you got some bogus recording of me supposedly hacking from another clan and threatened to upload it and r3portme just because i got proof your clan mate had nodus

EasyKezy

Platinum
Reaction score
oh well another thing after i uploaded this you got some bogus recording of me supposedly hacking from another clan and threatened to upload it and r3portme just because i got proof your clan mate had nodus
Hahah he doesn't hack... You can't face he is way better than you

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
Hahah he doesn't hack... You can't face he is way better than you
Guys, you are wasting pages and pages of our thread full of insults and daft comments. Rixation does not hack, that is a fact not an opinion, besides you can't even use 1.7.2 hacks on mcsg (don't quote me on that) I think the best way to solve this is neither of the clans put up the scores, both sides of the clan were extremely negative, unfair and unpleasant to one another.

Now about me bypassing the filter, I have talked to a moderator about this, since cocky is not a swear word it doesn't conclude me in any sort of ban. If you would like to argue with any of these problems you can settle this argument in a skype call. Apart from that I recommend taking my advice.

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
New template! Much more updated and good looking, just like me ^_^
Hey Tributes, Welcome to the Official page of #Viper. We are a EU clan that aims to be the BEST clan out there, we hope to turn players with potential into mcsg's next top players! Not satisfied? Here are a few points why you should join over ANY clan!
  • We are friendly, we can bite though!
  • We have humour!
  • You get a say in everything!
  • You are NEVER left out!
  • You meet A TONNE of new cool people!
Application
What is your name?:
What is your IGN?:
What is your skype name?(pm if req):
How old are you:
What are your PVP strengths?:
What are your PVP weakness?:
How many wins do you currently have?:
How many games have you played in total?:
Why do you want to join #Viper?:
How can you help the clan?:
How active are you?:
Do you have donor rank?:
Have you been in any previous clans?:
Favourite Map?:
Least Favourite Map?:
Map Lagging on Most?:

Rules and Requirements
  • 12+ (Exceptions Can Be Made)
  • Working microphone
  • Fluent English
  • Follow ALL rules said by admins+
  • 250+ wins (exceptions can be made or good ratio)
  • Follow all MCGamer rules
  • PG chat and call
  • Must be active
Clan Wars
{W}=Win
{P}=Postponed
{L}=Lost
Viper - DutchEmpire [W] 3-2
Viper - Never [W] 3-0
Viper - SliceandDice [W] 3-0
Viper - EpicPlayers [W] 3-2
Viper - DynamicsHeroes [W] 3-1
Viper - EpicPlayers [W] 5-2
Viper - Fearless [W] 3-2
Viper - VenomPVP [W] 3-0
Viper - RivalsRebourn [W] 3-0
Viper - Fearless [W] 5-3
Viper - Intercepted [W] 3-0

Clan War Rules
  • No sponsoring
  • No bounties
  • No Random Teaming
  • Only 3vs3 or 4vs4
  • No Hacking
  • 2 Minute Grace Period.
  • Postpones allowed (For 1 day maximum)
  • Only allowed to use people on Roster
  • Not following these rules (both clans need to agree on them), will result as a DQ.

Roster

Owner: EasyKezy
Co-Owner: MCGamerzism & Rixation
Admin:
God(500+) _Zeroh4ack_ Tiiba_ iifizzboy
Pro(300+) DuckMeh Camalops IndoAlex7 Niekrm
Elite(250+) geocon27
Scout(200+) Annadebnam
Member(100+) eqsellers Wyz_Guy Jonnysgraphics
Randy(-100) Alipromc Hazmald PandaDoes_PvP Overlord547 TheBlueFlygon EisHutGER
Trial:
Cheerleader:
Anteeds03
GraphicDesigners: liono9876 (GemCraft)

Contact

For more information please add one of us on skype to discuss further details. Thank You!

Owners Skype: live:keyan22
Co-Owners Skype: Joakin.clary
Admins Skype:

Cooliobeanz

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your name?: Ewan Walker
What is your IGN?: Cooliobeanz (New account will be FlirtatiousLemon, hopefully ^-^)
What is your skype name?(pm if req): ewanwalker13
How old are you: 14
What are your PVP strengths?: Melee PVP, Teams of 2, Good Teamwork and Communication
What are your PVP weakness?: Bow (But currently working on accuracy and strength)
How many wins do you currently have?: 135
How many games have you played in total?: 1799
Why do you want to join #Viper?: Because i feel it's a great opportunity to meet new people and join one of the best clans in the EU MCSG servers. I know Jay (PandaDoes_PVP) and he has persuaded me to apply for this clan (My first actually)
How can you help the clan?: By applying my help and teamwork skills to win games and fights in the name of #Viper
How active are you?: Once a day usually but try and balance out School and Gaming.
Do you have donor rank?: Yes, Diamond on MCSG
Have you been in any previous clans?: Nope
Favourite Map?: Winds of Change, Valleyside University, TSG 2, Holiday Resort, Demons Breeze, Icarus, Survival Games 4 and TSG 1.
Least Favourite Map?: Ancient Japan, Survival Games 2
Map Lagging on Most?: Ancient Japan

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your name?: Ewan Walker
What is your IGN?: Cooliobeanz (New account will be FlirtatiousLemon, hopefully ^-^)
What is your skype name?(pm if req): ewanwalker13
How old are you: 14
What are your PVP strengths?: Melee PVP, Teams of 2, Good Teamwork and Communication
What are your PVP weakness?: Bow (But currently working on accuracy and strength)
How many wins do you currently have?: 135
How many games have you played in total?: 1799
Why do you want to join #Viper?: Because i feel it's a great opportunity to meet new people and join one of the best clans in the EU MCSG servers. I know Jay (PandaDoes_PVP) and he has persuaded me to apply for this clan (My first actually)
How can you help the clan?: By applying my help and teamwork skills to win games and fights in the name of #Viper
How active are you?: Once a day usually but try and balance out School and Gaming.
Do you have donor rank?: Yes, Diamond on MCSG
Have you been in any previous clans?: Nope
Favourite Map?: Winds of Change, Valleyside University, TSG 2, Holiday Resort, Demons Breeze, Icarus, Survival Games 4 and TSG 1.
Least Favourite Map?: Ancient Japan, Survival Games 2
Map Lagging on Most?: Ancient Japan
ACCEPTED for TRIAL. I added you on skype we will have an interview today as well as a ingame trial.

Bearbey

Diamond
Reaction score
What is your name?: Tom
What is your IGN?:_ZCB
What is your skype name?(pm if req): Randomistom
How old are you:15
What are your PVP strengths?:Sword and Bow and Lag
What are your PVP weakness?: Water and Fire
How many wins do you currently have?:71
How many games have you played in total?:1800
Why do you want to join #Viper?: because i think it will be a brilliant oppurtunity to improve my pvp skills
How can you help the clan?:I am not affraid to throw myself into a fight and i am really good with a bow
How active are you?: Couple of hours every night
Do you have donor rank?: Yes Diamond
Have you been in any previous clans?: Been part of Incognito and The untouchables (Both disbannded)
Favourite Map?: SG4, Avarcia and lobby games
Least Favourite Map?: Fortune island
Map Lagging on Most?:Cherynoble 2025

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
What is your name?: Tom
What is your IGN?:_ZCB
What is your skype name?(pm if req): Randomistom
How old are you:15
What are your PVP strengths?:Sword and Bow and Lag
What are your PVP weakness?: Water and Fire
How many wins do you currently have?:71
How many games have you played in total?:1800
Why do you want to join #Viper?: because i think it will be a brilliant oppurtunity to improve my pvp skills
How can you help the clan?:I am not affraid to throw myself into a fight and i am really good with a bow
How active are you?: Couple of hours every night
Do you have donor rank?: Yes Diamond
Have you been in any previous clans?: Been part of Incognito and The untouchables (Both disbannded)
Favourite Map?: SG4, Avarcia and lobby games
Least Favourite Map?: Fortune island
Map Lagging on Most?:Cherynoble 2025
DENIED. Sorry, you don't quite meet the requirements. Come back when you have 250+ :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci