• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Viper EU Clan

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
Look Rixation does not hack. He can screen share him pvp in one of your members... He is not a hacker his brother is he also used magic launcher not minecraft launcher.

Also to #Guardians coky is what mcgamerzism said I would hardly say that is a 5-0. That isn't m even a big crime like your making it.
well you clearly dont have proof from the time he was hacking and he could of removed all traces of hacks now but if you are gonna be one of those clans that act like how they have legit player and know it have fun [no joke i had a hacker in therivals a while ago got him banned i preffer playing with legit players and not cheating]

EasyKezy

Platinum
Reaction score
That was clearly hacks. Also, at the bottom of his Downloads it says "WizardHax", which is obviously another hacked client. It said nodus clearly, and in everyone else's .minecraft folder there is no such thing as "nodus" there. Being experienced with clans, I am opting towards jfdragon as the hacks are clear. I'd recommend adding your loss.

Could he screen share with you proving he is going into his OPTIFINE profile and doing a 1 vs 1 against u... His brother is a vanilla server troller.

Shaunypie87

Career
Reaction score
Could he screen share with you proving he is going into his OPTIFINE profile and doing a 1 vs 1 against u... His brother is a vanilla server troller.
I'm not even in their clan.... I am just saying it was obvious..

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
now you change the stroy i was told his bro that 90% dose not exist sucked at pvp now hes a server troller clearly can keep a story can we??

EasyKezy

Platinum
Reaction score
well you clearly dont have proof from the time he was hacking and he could of removed all traces of hacks now but if you are gonna be one of those clans that act like how they have legit player and know it have fun [no joke i had a hacker in therivals a while ago got him banned i preffer playin
with legit players and not cheating]

He honestly doesn't hack I have played with him for over a year I beat him sometimes so does hazmald not one of our best players. He doesn't hack that's final I know he doesn't hack

EasyKezy

Platinum
Reaction score
He also recorded most of his games he can prove he doesn't have hacks...

ImJellyfish

Platinum
Reaction score
He honestly doesn't hack I have played with him for over a year I beat him sometimes so does hazmald not one of our best players. He doesn't hack that's final I know he doesn't hack
if he was in my clan and i saw that i would boot him out perma i wont trust anyone if they have a hack file on the lates version without a valid reason as i would prefer not to have a bad name for users in our clan using hacks

OverLord547

Experienced
Reaction score
if he was in my clan and i saw that i would boot him out perma i wont trust anyone if they have a hack file on the lates version without a valid reason as i would prefer not to have a bad name for users in our clan using hacks
We are not kicking him because we know he doesn't hack!

EasyKezy

Platinum
Reaction score
I understand why you think. He hacks he doesn't he doesn't you just can't face it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci