• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

VIP requirements

Chris

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the Sr. Staff one is false. Creepy and Kezzer both got it because they helped with maps. IIRC, Wooders never got it.
This is what i heard from staff members thats why i said so :/

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
I think the Sr. Staff one is false. Creepy and Kezzer both got it because they helped with maps. IIRC, Wooders never got it.
Wooders wasn't a Senior Staff member for a long time, whereas kezzer and Creepy were Senior Staff for a good amount of time.

The Arena Master

Mockingjay
Reaction score
It would be nice. I wouldn't hear "shut up noob" and "no u didn't liar" whenever I said I made Vida Cova ._.
You didn't make it, you helped make it. As did I. From memory you weren't a leading part of the project, Capt and Ginger were.

MattZeeX

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I was on the project and I can assure you he wasn't of the top 3 participants. That being said, neither was I.
:eek:
Oh NOOOOO!
Oh well, I honestly do not know who did what work so I'll leave that up for the Map Committee and Builders of the map to choose who did what :/

Fox

Diamond
Reaction score
I believe you can't get VIP anymore for building a map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci