• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Victories Translate to Districts

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
you'd rather it just mean nothing?
It doesn't mean nothing to me to me it means I am a certian character from the hunger games it doesn't mean nothing at all and this would be stupid becuase if you have like Disricted 1 and their is district 12 left then they would probably not want to make contact with that first guy also district 1 isn't good if katniss wins 1 being the best just isn't right its not in order in the book.

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
It doesn't mean nothing to me to me it means I am a certian character from the hunger games it doesn't mean nothing at all and this would be stupid becuase if you have like Disricted 1 and their is district 12 left then they would probably not want to make contact with that first guy also district 1 isn't good if katniss wins 1 being the best just isn't right its not in order in the book.
You must not remember the book very well because district 12 has almost never won the Hunger Games. Being district 1 doesn't mean you're going to win it just means you're more likely.

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
You must not remember the book very well because district 12 has almost never won the Hunger Games. Being district 1 doesn't mean you're going to win it just means you're more likely.
Still I feel offended by this add-on suggestion to be completly honest. In the books Distrcit 1-3 were the best yes but they kinda cheated because they were trained so this add-on to me make me feel District 1-3 are cheaters :L

mgf4

Experienced
Reaction score
The top 100 should be the capital and the number 1 should be the president

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
The top 100 should be the capital and the number 1 should be the president
What has the capital got to do with the hunger games? They don't even know how to deffend themselfs their defenceless.

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I think the districts should just stay a number. It's something that nobody really cares about, and that should care about. Like when the servers first came out (apparently I was member 1337), everyone was like "OMG I GOT DISTRICT 12 I'm Katniss and Peeta!! OMG OMG" but now nobody cares.

leMaCderp

Career
Reaction score
If you get spawned in the same spot for having many wins, you may be far from your chest route. If you only keep spawning in the same spot, there isn't much fun.
Similarly, I get spawn killed with fisters because they found out I was a "threat" and thus chased me in breeze island for 24 minutes.
Lastly, this requires a lot of coding and plug in tests as you're using wins to determine district. It's risky.
I know you want purpose for district numbers but, the purpose is to let you know where you spawn. It's not 100% pointless, you know.
C:
-Derp

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
I don't think you should spawn in the same spot every time I just think the victories to number should match up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci