• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Victories Translate to Districts

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind it, but the fact I'd always be in district 1 is kinda off-putting.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
Wouldn't mind it, but the fact I'd always be in district 1 is kinda off-putting.
Wait didn't he say the more wins the higher district? I'm confused, wouldn't you always be in 12? Or is it just me who is confused? Anyway I think this is a good idea :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Wait didn't he say the more wins the higher district? I'm confused, wouldn't you always be in 12? Or is it just me who is confused? Anyway I think this is a good idea :)
I think it's the opposite of that.
Like darkrai pointed out (maybe unintentionally) is that the pros would always spawn in the same spot. This also gives them an advantage, because they can learn the best direction to go from that spot. Other players can't do that because they will always be changing districts.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
I think it's the opposite of that.

Like darkrai pointed out (maybe unintentionally) is that the pros would always spawn in the same spot. This also gives them an advantage, because they can learn the best direction to go from that spot. Other players can't do that because they will always be changing districts.
Ah okey thanks for clearing that up for me :). But what if they made the place where you stand randomized and not dependent on your district? That would also make it harder to know which district a person is in.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Ah okey thanks for clearing that up for me :). But what if they made the place where you stand randomized and not dependent on your district? That would also make it harder to know which district a person is in.
Then you wouldn't even be standing beside your district partner, which I think makes more sense.

Marre

Tribute
Reaction score
Then you wouldn't even be standing beside your district partner, which I think makes more sense.
But what if you stand in the correct order like now, and next to your partner, but you rotate so every district has different places every match?

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
But what if you stand in the correct order like now, and next to your partner, but you rotate so every district has different places every match?
Then that would be fine I guess... (I still don't like the base idea at all though)

jruzzin

Survivor
Reaction score
Then stop pretending like everyone is stupid for thinking it's a bad idea.
I'm not. I'm just reminding them of something they might not remember, if you don't like it you don't have to. You don't have to keep trolling either though.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm not. I'm just reminding them of something they might not remember, if you don't like it you don't have to. You don't have to keep trolling either though.
Except you're doing it in a mean way. I'm not trolling...

JordanCraft1

Experienced
Reaction score
Are you serious NO. Surivival Games has already lost alot of its funness from the old days you add this then the SG will be destroyed.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci