• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanessa's Digital Drawings

J

District 13
Reaction score
I still don't get how Vanessa has time being an admin, going to medial school, and drawing a ton of profile pictures for users...

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
The thread has been updated and everyone accounted for. If you believe I missed you out, please feel free to inbox me. Sorry each update has such a delay, although Vanessa has been really busy lately. After just receiving Admin, taking care of me and hosting a bunch of MCGamer events/doing staff things. She is just really busy at the moment, I hope you can all understand. Don't worry though, all of your drawings will be completed within a week from now at the latest!

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Hopefully I get added to the list, I donated and it was worth it c:

smashmaster

Platinum
Reaction score
Wooooo these are really good and I haven't had a new profile pic since 2013! Might donate! Im just scared I won't get it to work on my MCSG profile pic. I haven't been able to update my profile pic for a long time ;-;.

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Sorry guys! I was out of town. Going to be updating the thread and doing drawings all day today. Hope to crank out a bunch of them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci