• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Vanessa's Digital Drawings

SuperKyle

Survivor
Reaction score
Sorry! I'll be working on some tonight and hopefully yours will be in that batch :) I had to take a bit of a break and also had to draw some of the people that were higher up on the priority list. Should be soon though :)
It's completely fine! I was just wondering :)

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Everyone who has donated and are waiting for a drawing, don't fear!
You will be added tomorrow in an order respective to the amount you have donated. We just had to catch up with all drawings previously and have been very busy as of late. c:

Last edited:

Deviations

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey, I had donated $3 USD a few days ago, but I haven't been added to the list yet. If you require proof of the donation, I can PM it to you. Thanks :3

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Hey, I had donated $3 USD a few days ago, but I haven't been added to the list yet. If you require proof of the donation, I can PM it to you. Thanks :3
Please make sure you fill out the form after you submit a donation. If you have already done that then please inbox me so I can help you. c:

someway

Gold
Reaction score
Hello, I have donated $6 and it has almost been a week now and i havent been added to the list ? Btw i have also filled out the google forum

BigFella

Platinum
Reaction score
I laughed when I saw Joe was your art manger. Not gonna lie on that one...

Vanicle | Vanessa

District 13
Reaction score
Hello, I have donated $6 and it has almost been a week now and i havent been added to the list ? Btw i have also filled out the google forum
I'm so sorry, have a backlog of avatars needing to be drawn and only getting busier now that I have more MCGamer duties to work on. I'll probably be closing down shop soon after I get you guys's drawings out :( So sorry again!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci