• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Valley" Survival Games Map - By Team Fallen

Ninga

District 13
Reaction score
To be honest I really don't like when there are Multiple biomes that have no relation to eachother and are just random, doesn't give a good survival feel to it. More of a fake, government contained lab feel.

It's just my opinion though.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Maybe I'd be if you'd stop quoting me? And bringing me back.
Maybe if you'd stop replying.

On the topic of the map, it looks very well made. However I agree with Theo. the mixtures of the different areas don't look very well transitioned.

Pierce

Spectator
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the feedback.

I did not know about Rugged Lands when this map was made, so we did not copy it intentionally.
Second, the terraforming is not to provide mountains, but to provide the "Valley" itself as well as borders between the biomes. Thanks.

nomad01

Spectator
Reaction score
Guys it is incredibly easy to get out of spawn, there is no climbing the walls necessary, here are tunnels or water falls to go through or climb up. Please stick to the topic guys, we like positive or constructive feedback to help us get better! Thanks anyway guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci