• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Valley" Survival Games Map - By Team Fallen

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I'm sure they have no problem with letting people test on low-end servers. If they don't like it, let a moderator take care of it.
They don't have a problem with testing out IP's, but you can't just give out the IP. If the Hive was having a test run for breeze island 2 would they let you give the IP to everyone? No. Edit: Thanks Moderator :D

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
They don't have a problem with testing out IP's, but you can't just give out the IP. If the Hive was having a test run for breeze island 2 would they let you give the IP to everyone? No.
Don't start a flame war. Like I said, let a moderator take care of it.

Reaction score
They don't have a problem with testing out IP's, but you can't just give out the IP. If the Hive was having a test run for breeze island 2 would they let you give the IP to everyone? No.
I'm pretty sure that there is a difference between a small unkown server hosted by the map creator and the hive

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I don't even know what your problem with it was, there was kinda no point
Why must you try to continue to argue? A staff member did what the rules said to do, and you're still trying to say how I'm wrong? I don't- I'm done.

Theoretical

District 13
Reaction score
The structures don't have enough color scheme and are overall very bland, and the terra-forming isn't that smooth. I would fix these if you want this map to have a chance.

Reaction score
Why must you try to continue to argue? A staff member did what the rules said to do, and you're still trying to say how I'm wrong? I don't- I'm done.
I acctually don't see why you wanted it removed the point of the rule is to stop people spaming thier servers over the forums and advertising other communities not someone wanting to show thier map off

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
I acctually don't see why you wanted it removed the point of the rule is to stop people spaming thier servers over the forums and advertising other communities not someone wanting to show thier map off
Because it's against the rules, and I typically like to follow the rules.

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
You're spamming the thread, and that doesn't seem very rule abiding. Both of you are. Drop it.
It was a discussion of the rules, the rules which the thread did not follow. So in technicality, it was not spam. lol. I'm done here.

Reaction score
It was a discussion of the rules, the rules which the thread did not follow. So in technicality, it was not spam. lol. I'm done here.
Glad to see your such an independent thinker.
Just because its the rules doesn't mean it's right

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci