• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

"Valley" Survival Games Map - By Team Fallen

Pierce

Spectator
Reaction score
Hey Guys, we're FINALLY finished! Valley is now complete! Here are the final screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/oTnbO#0

Here is the trailer:

Head Builder/Terraformer: CoolStoryBroFish
Map Makers:
R3C0NxF4lcon | r3c0nxf4lcon (myself)
nomad01
Forever_Young99

Helpers:
daviesoj
xDareU

Map info:
Chests - 250+
Radius- 200 (I know, a bit small, but a great map to play).
Enchant Tables - 2

Here is the download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/t9t9ta3zlzkwrq2/Valley.zip
If you want to use this map on your server, that is fine, but give credit to Team Fallen for building it (all credit).

If you enjoy the map please let us know!

Please leave your feedback in the comments. :)

ThePikachuPro

Career
Reaction score
Definitely interesting, I do think that it does need some custom things (Custom mushrooms - Trees)

J

Joel/MadDawg

Not bad, not bad at all. I have just one thing that I believe should be worked on; it looks ridiculously hard to get out of corn. Other than that, I gotta say that it looks quite good!

Pierce

Spectator
Reaction score
Definitely interesting, I do think that it does need some custom things (Custom mushrooms - Trees)
I agree, but it is 100% done, and I don't think we'll be changing anything.

Not bad, not bad at all. I have just one thing that I believe should be worked on; it looks ridiculously hard to get out of corn. Other than that, I gotta say that it looks quite good!
Thanks for the feedback! Actually the corn is quite easy to get out of, with a total of 8 ways out!

J

Joel/MadDawg

Oh, and if you guys had to say, would you enjoy playing on this map?
If you want to test it out go to this server: sky.mcnox.net (not advertising) and run the command /sg join 12
ok good to know. Also, hate to be the guy who says it but please don't double post :/

Wyz

Diamond
Reaction score
Ooohh nice! Idea is great! Corn looks a bit Rugged Lands, but i dont think it is too hard to get out of! Name is a little bad, you want to change that

Edit: i might come over and check the map ;)

TotallyIsSimo

Diamond
Reaction score
Looks Great! But I agree, that maybe the name is a little bland and needs something... ^^^^

BlitzCometITU

Diamond
Reaction score
What are you on about? There is no problem with posting a server which people can test the map out on, so they can get an idea of how it plays.
Actually, yes there is smart guy :D
Taken straight out of the rules "Links and addresses of other communities are not allowed." Giving out an IP is doing exactly that. So, I suggest you read the rules before you try to argue.If you want to give someone an IP, it has to be given through a PM.

ProShooterBF

Career
Reaction score
Actually, yes there is smart guy :D
Taken straight out of the rules "Links and addresses of other communities are not allowed." Giving out an IP is doing exactly that. So, I suggest you read the rules before you try to argue.If you want to give someone an IP, it has to be given through a PM.
I'm sure they have no problem with letting people test on low-end servers. If they don't like it, let a moderator take care of it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci