• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicey

Diamond
Reaction score
This is very much like the way cyber gamer operates its completive call of duty. One small difference is that teams can challenge people up to half their rank. eg rank 20 could challenge anyone from rank 19-10 and a team ranked 4 could challenge rank 3 and 2. I point this out just because it helps new teams climb the ranks faster. When the leader boards gain more and more clans I suggest that you implement something along these lines. In my opinion 50% is too big of a gap to be able to challenge but that just is what another site has chosen to use as they had over 120 clans when I was involved. A figure like 20% would be more appropriate for this leader boards with its current number of clans.

Also I'm glad someone was taken charge with clans and I hope you have encouraged people to do the same with other regions, as AU clans are very inactive.

If you don't understand my point I would happily go into more detail but I think you could get the general idea from my examples.

Jon | Lqzer

Platinum
Reaction score
On behalf of Ascendancy, I challenge Elevate to a 6v6 or 8v8 clan battle via Soul's rules sometime this week. ScrewYouGumby2

(The leaderboards say that Tigers are ahead of us, but we beat them last night)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci