• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
UPDATE
- Considering that things are dimming down, there will be an upcoming event for the TOP 8 clans. Better start fighting for that spot.
- After thinking, Leaderboards will reset every season, but before it ends, there will be a "Play-Offs" for the TOP 8 clans (separate from the event stated above) to decide who is really the top clan of the season. I'll list dates when seasons start and end. There will be some sort of event in order to place clans in each season. (Next Season Starts September 22, 2014).

Kupi

Diamond
Reaction score
UPDATE
- Considering that things are dimming down, there will be an upcoming event for the TOP 8 clans. Better start fighting for that spot.
- After thinking, Leaderboards will reset every season, but before it ends, there will be a "Play-Offs" for the TOP 8 clans (separate from the event stated above) to decide who is really the top clan of the season. I'll list dates when seasons start and end. There will be some sort of event in order to place clans in each season. (Next Season Starts September 22, 2014).
sounds cool and all but how is that fair for clans like protocol when we have to face clans like mythical. although they did accept when I talked to the owner he said "don't rush us we have 7 days to decide when we want to battle"

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
sounds cool and all but how is that fair for clans like protocol when we have to face clans like mythical. although they did accept when I talked to the owner he said "don't rush us we have 7 days to decide when we want to battle"
I might plan something for those under 8. If not, tough luck. Just try again next season.

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
I might plan something for those under 8. If not, tough luck. Just try again next season.
Do a second division, and have promotions and regulations between the two leagues. For example the top 2-3 teams of the second division move to the top league, and the bottom two of the first division get moved down.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Do a second division, and have promotions and regulations between the two leagues. For example the top 2-3 teams of the second division move to the top league, and the bottom two of the first division get moved down.
or do a baseball bracket type thing, where the top 2 of each league do a playoff and then move onto the "world series" and the winner of each league faces each other

Toe

District 13
Reaction score
UPDATE
Next season starts on my birthday :D

Alpha

Platinum
Reaction score
or do a baseball bracket type thing, where the top 2 of each league do a playoff and then move onto the "world series" and the winner of each league faces each other
Wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, because the upper division would have a considerably higher level of skill then the lower division.

Blazerboy | Noah

District 13
Reaction score
Wouldn't make a whole lot of sense, because the upper division would have a considerably higher level of skill then the lower division.
i didn't say divide the divisions like that, it would be like baseball with bad teams and good teams on both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci