• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

US Clan Leaderboards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soul

Platinum
Reaction score
The Trivium vs Insidious Clan Battle will be brought back up for further discussion. The judgement on the battle was too quick and must be further investigated. I am asking all the Clan Leaders to share this within their clan and for the leader to give me their clan's input on the situation in a PM on Skype by Wednesday, 8pm PST. Please do not state your opinions on this thread. It may cause flame.

Evidence:
http://gyazo.com/a7e8b1ae06d5c99ffb4cadb4f03eebca

Other factors include:
- The player accused was a former hacker, but has not been seen in games after the battle to figure out whether he still hacks or not.

Since this is happening, Trivium will remain as #3 and Insidious will remain as #4 till further notice.
Also, the Rebels vs Insidious battle will be postponed till this has been dealt with.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
On the Standings, you should put there win:lose Ex: 1 - Forgotten - 3:0 I like to know numbers, and I think it may fix mistakes c: Just sayin, not my thread, just suggestion dun hurt me plz :c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci