• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Urbem de Fumus

Should this map be added to the MCSG servers?

• Yes, looks cool!

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • No, could use improvement.

Votes: 8 19.0%

• Total voters

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
From what I can see, it looks great! Awesome job!

But I'd like to see more screenshots to know for sure that I want this map on MCGamer, as well as an overhead view to get an idea of the size and arrangement of buildings and open spaces and such.

:D Based on these screenshots, I'm all for it! :D

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
Looks awesome! It has a medieval feel, with a slight modern feel about it!
Thanks man!

From what I can see, it looks great! Awesome job!

But I'd like to see more screenshots to know for sure that I want this map on MCGamer, as well as an overhead view to get an idea of the size and arrangement of buildings and open spaces and such.

:D Based on these screenshots, I'm all for it! :D
There's an overhead render coming, but it loads so slow it'll be another 2 days!

On a side note; I'm a bit confused as to why people are voting no on this map. In all humility, it is better built with better gameplay than many of the maps on the server now! If you vote no, maybe leave some feedback as to why exactly you think it is not suited?

Bamber

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
On a side note; I'm a bit confused as to why people are voting no on this map. In all humility, it is better built with better gameplay than many of the maps on the server now! If you vote no, maybe leave some feedback as to why exactly you think it is not suited?
Some people vote against other maps to higher the chances of their own maps to get in. :/

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
Some people vote against other maps to higher the chances of their own maps to get in. :/
That possibility occurred to me. i kri erytym

looks good
Thanks man!

I just made this awesome birds eye view of the map so that you can see the spacing of the structures. I'm thinking of adding a plane crash somewhere in the wilderness!

TheBaconatorTV

Tribute
Reaction score
Well this map is AMAZING, keep the support up guys this map took 2 months and it definitely shows everywhere, even in the interiors! Vote yes for the map!

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
Please suggest themes for the next map! I will be starting another soon, and am debating between another Victorian Steampunk map, a fantasy/medeival map, or a sci-fi map. Please leave suggestions!

Jaecrafted

Tribute
Reaction score
There will be posted on planet minecraft in a few days, and ToadallyTerrific is making a 4k Render of it :)

JamesBLOCKZ123

Survivor
Reaction score
Man, after looking at this, I wanna eat a swag sandwich. This map is awesome! I hope to see this map on the servers... :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci