• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Update

TheManeEvent

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It wasn't intensional. Him and ant have almost exactly the same pictures. (Also, don't tag developers in quotes that aren't important.) (Also, you can just whack that report button rather than replying, because replying is pointless. Especially to posts that are "not important") (Also, according to your profile, you haven't posted a single thing contributing to the MCSG community since you joined the forums.)(Yes, that was meant to sound harsh.)(Yes, you definitely asked for it.)
I really don't want to start a flame war so I'll delete my comment if you delete this one. Have a nice day.

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I wonder if glitching through obsidian with enderpearls will be allowed?

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I wonder if glitching through obsidian with enderpearls will be allowed?
Glitching with enderpearls can be prevented with simple plugins, so I assume if it's left in it's allowed. It provides a twist to PvP and base protection, and adds a new "ability" of sorts to master in Minecraft. :) It is most definitely fair and if you know how, should be able to do it. It's like banning fishing rods just because some people don't know how to use them. Or bows, or flint and steel.

gamerz360

Spectator
Reaction score
Does anyone know if Dimond donator got any perks on survival?

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
Don't get too pumped the Craftbukkit team is having tons of issues making a Dev build. And, even when they release one it will be very unstable. I don't expect the server to be back until about 3 weeks, maybe even later. If you want to read it yourself just go to the bukkit page, The update is a very big puzzle for them, just letting you know so you don't get too anxious...

Thedorkyd1

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Don't get too pumped the Craftbukkit team is having tons of issues making a Dev build. And, even when they release one it will be very unstable. I don't expect the server to be back until about 3 weeks, maybe even later. If you want to read it yourself just go to the bukkit page, The update is a very big puzzle for them, just letting you know so you don't get too anxious...
Just read it and it seems like like a long road ahead. Once they do release it, the MCSG developers might have to change the plugin. I have no idea how any of this works but it said something like "most plugins won't be compatible" or something like that

EdgarAE

Tribute
Reaction score
Just read it and it seems like like a long road ahead. Once they do release it, the MCSG developers might have to change the plugin. I have no idea how any of this works but it said something like "most plugins won't be compatible" or something like that
Yeah they said something about the bukkit API not being released for a while so any plugins having to do with it will not work. So this again might slow down the process for survival. It could take weeks for bukkit 1.7 to be stable and then even longer for them to release the API. I would most likely suggest that if it is going to require the API that the server just be 1.6.4 in the mean time and then later on update to 1.7 when the bukkit build is stable and they have an API.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci