• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Update

birthdaysalmon

Tribute
Reaction score
last map I went out to the middle of the ocean dug down and built my base shorty after to discover that only ten blocks away was one of the largest bases on the server then I realised my cobblestone base was surrounded by like 20 guys in diamond armour that were very angry they were going to have to move base

SpaghettiSquid

Platinum
Reaction score
I think that the /f map is too OP. It can reveal hidden bases that you wouldn't otherwise spot. (Unless you happen to venture through them.) I do believe that the LWC plugin should be installed though. It provides basic chest/furnace protection abilities that could be enhanced for donors. (1 for regular, 2 for iron, 3 for gold, and 4 for diamond?)

gamerz360

Spectator
Reaction score
F Map isn't OP, its the only way to find bases unless you happen to walk over claim land, Plus ithink chest protection should not be added it takes away the whole point of raiding making it pointless and makes it more exciting to learn diffrent ways to protect your base.
Plus obby breaker plugin needs to be put in this time, so no base is unraidable.
Anyone else agree?

BioGear94

Diamond
Reaction score
Plus obby breaker plugin needs to be put in this time, so no base is unraidable.
Anyone else agree?
This has already been polled and decided on. The poll was voted on by the community and it resulted in people saying they do not want obby breaker put in. Any further questions with this topic needs to go straight to Ant himself. You can email him at [email protected].
Thanks for the suggestion,
-BioGear94

birthdaysalmon

Tribute
Reaction score
Last survival map there was allot of problems with people teleport glitching into bases, is there anyway to stop this from happening?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci