• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unforgettable

Status
Not open for further replies.

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry to tell you that we cannot do anything about fake or wrong win/loss stats posted on clan threads. It is not really a good idea since your clan would be frowned upon, but thats the risk you take by doing this.

Now I will be deleting the flame posts and lets make sure we keep this thread flame-less.
Just check the game logs for us if possible to confirm to them that we won.

SerenityUS

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm sorry to tell you that we cannot do anything about fake or wrong win/loss stats posted on clan threads. It is not really a good idea since your clan would be frowned upon, but thats the risk you take by doing this.

Now I will be deleting the flame posts and lets make sure we keep this thread flame-less.

i thought mods take care of fake wins?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? what has mcgamer turned into

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score

I've been in the clan community for 2-3 years, unless they changed the rules, fake wins are not allowed, but you don't have to post losses

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
And last I checked, it was a moderators choice to whether they wanted to change the false information if proven false. A moderator once opted to change someones thread 4 times because they kept re-posting a fake win and then they finally warned them to not change what they had changed again or there would have been consequences.

Cochi

Career
Reaction score
Please stop saying that we did clan battle against serenity, we did nothing.
We will remove this win but please stop bothering the thread.

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Please stop saying that we did clan battle against serenity, we did nothing.
We will remove this win but please stop bothering the thread.
You already got caught, you said you never battled and then you posted a win against us. You were caught, now put the loss.

Yannick

District 13
Reaction score
Just check the game logs for us if possible to confirm to them that we won.
Only developers can do that, thats why we leave it to the clan to post the right results. If they don't, there is nothing we can do about it, it will just make the clan frowned upon.
i thought mods take care of fake wins?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? what has mcgamer turned into
We do not take care of it. Ever since we introduced the Clan Staff and its rules.
I've been in the clan community for 2-3 years, unless they changed the rules, fake wins are not allowed, but you don't have to post losses
This is true, but with fake wins they mean like games that were not played.
Like I said, these are the Clan Staff rules.
We cannot go in and edit a post without their permission.

I would just go back to your thread, post the right score and move on.

this is why Ceroria is the best fit clan mod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

subssss ceroria solve this pls
I'm just following the rules I was told. If Ceroria did it otherwise, it might risk his trial or even staff position.

Dj_Quik

Platinum
Reaction score
Only developers can do that, thats why we leave it to the clan to post the right results. If they don't, there is nothing we can do about it, it will just make the clan frowned upon.

We do not take care of it. Ever since we introduced the Clan Staff and its rules.

This is true, but with fake wins they mean like games that were not played.
Like I said, these are the Clan Staff rules.
We cannot go in and edit a post without their permission.

I would just go back to your thread, post the right score and move on.
Whatever, thanks anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci