• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Unforgettable

Status
Not open for further replies.

VenomLemon

Tribute
Reaction score
Minecraft IGN: LuchitoEz_
Donor: No
Maduro 1/10: Jugando 5 En CB 9
Ping US server: 180 En Adelante
victorias/perdidas: Creo En Legacy 260 O Algo Asi Ahora Como 90
Razones para formar parte Unforgettable: Veo Que Es Un Clan Con Futuro Y Bueno Ademas Hay Amigos En Este Clan Cual Me Lo Recomendaron .

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Please post you loss to Serenity. Not adding losses gives you a terrible reputation. As I recall, you even recorded it, so add the loss.

Cochi

Career
Reaction score
Please post you loss to Serenity. Not adding losses gives you a terrible reputation. As I recall, you even recorded it, so add the loss.
Wow, if we post our loss, we did not have any clan battle now, everyone was in high school, I was alone.
Please, stand down from here, we do not play anything today, thanks

byRick

Platinum
Reaction score
Wow, if we post our loss, we did not have any clan battle now, everyone was in high school, I was alone.
Please, stand down from here, we do not play anything today, thanks
You battled at 5 compared to school, i go to high school too and it doesnt last that long, post the loss now.

Cochi

Career
Reaction score
Lol, we were in high school, which we see vs pancracios?
The we post, we are a legit clan.
Please, withdraw the thread.
You battled at 5 compared to school, i go to high school too and it doesnt last that long, post the loss now.

Stephanamo

Career
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci