• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UnchainedArtist's Avatars

FinsGraphics

Survivor
Reaction score
That I think you arr try to say is: You are steeling my customers' or great work but can you slow down with the art, if you try to say on off this thing try to remeber what Notch saied: One big Minecraft is just a normal guy ( he dident say that) Ehh...
No way man! We need as many minecraft artists as we can get! there is so much demand for minecraft avatars, there isn't really anyone "Stealing" anyone else's work! There is PLENTY of work to go around! Its great to see so many new artists (like myself) starting to do these avatars! I just want to help them as much as I can! :)
Fin

TheFunnyMk

Tribute
Reaction score
No way man! We need as many minecraft artists as we can get! there is so much demand for minecraft avatars, there isn't really anyone "Stealing" anyone else's work! There is PLENTY of work to go around! Its great to see so many new artists (like myself) starting to do these avatars! I just want to help them as much as I can! :)
Fin
Ok i belive you

And I watch you sometimes on YouTube

Reaction score
I didn't think you would comment on this post! That was a big surprise.

Thanks alot for the tip. I now understand why you have three different opinions your costumers can choose from.

mekval

Experienced
Reaction score
Fin
I will be starting making avatars for fun soon when I get A tablet:D

iMightTroll

Diamond
Reaction score
Unchained, your artwork I like in my opinion over Fins, although his artwork is still very amazing. :) Fin adds this, I don't know, feel to his artwork. Whenever I look at old-new artwork of my own I look at it in disgust. :/
I like your avatars I would apply but the queue is 35+ peeps

AlexHH25

Experienced
Reaction score
Hey man, you said that you were making me one and now you say i have to go to your website?

Reaction score
I know you stopped taking these for free but. Could you do just one more? <3 I will deliver cookies to your house everyday and fresh corn with as much butter as you can eat. But in all seriousness I would freaking love you if you did this for me. K, bye!

Pose: A sexy one. (Riding on the unicorn) My skin looks my profile pic, for the body search rarity minecraft skin on google.
Background: Rainbows and clouds.
Items: Maybe a bow.
Extras: Riding on a unicorn that shits rainbows.
Theme: Magical pony themed.

Reaction score
I know you stopped taking these for free but. Could you do just one more? <3 I will deliver cookies to your house everyday and fresh corn with as much butter as you can eat. But in all seriousness I would freaking love you if you did this for me. K, bye!
Pose: A sexy one. (Riding on the unicorn) My skin looks my profile pic, for the body search rarity minecraft skin on google.
Background: Rainbows and clouds.
Items: Maybe a bow.
Extras: Riding on a unicorn that shits rainbows.
Theme: Magical pony themed.

As I said in the conversation you just started with me, (which by the way was unnecessary since you made a post here), I am no longer taking free requests, because it's too much work. The cue would be too long.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci