• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

UnchainedArtist's Avatars

Reaction score
Hello all!
As many of you might know, I am making avatars. I thought I should make a thread about it to spread the word and maybe get some feedback.

Queue:
Juanhbk
Mekval
Xman77
Brodina5
G33ke
xXBlackheadXx
Neodude
ExKing
CogsHansen
iMightTroll
Sneeze7
Loic

PM me if I forgot someone.

If you want an avatar, pm me with this application:
Pose:
Background:
Items:
Extras:
Theme:

I am no longer making avatars for free. If you still want one, head over to my website:
(Not finished yet.)

Gallery: http://imgur.com/a/0Bp6g

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
Uh I can't see the template it's white can you make it purple?

Reaction score
Good luck with charging for avatars. I've tried in the past but people don't seem willing to pay for them without professional websites and so forth. I think FinsGraphics was only successful in charging for avatars because, well because he's awesome, but he was also the first one to do it. Hopefully that won't affect you.

Reaction score
Good luck with charging for avatars. I've tried in the past but people don't seem willing to pay for them without professional websites and so forth. I think FinsGraphics was only successful in charging for avatars because, well because he's awesome, but he was also the first one to do it. Hopefully that won't affect you.
There has been a few people that's been willing to pay me, so why not?
I didn't know about this Finsgraphics guy untill Danielbess told me abot his website. I've seen some of his work and I am impressed of how experienced he is in Photoshop. I just think there should be more shading and better details in his artwork, because it's quite expensive.

ShaunDepro

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I didn't know about this Finsgraphics guy untill Danielbess told me abot his website. I've seen some of his work and I am impressed of how experienced he is in Photoshop. I just think there should be more shading and better details in his artwork, because it's quite expensive.
Unchained, your artwork I like in my opinion over Fins, although his artwork is still very amazing. :) Fin adds this, I don't know, feel to his artwork. Whenever I look at old-new artwork of my own I look at it in disgust. :/

Reaction score
You have different styles but I'd say that Fin's avatars are more detailed than yours. Just look at SixZoSeven's avatar that he did: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/sixzoseven.27127/
That's not to say that detail is everything, though.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
Unchained start an Artshop.
(Because I've already got one for free :D)

Reaction score
You have different styles but I'd say that Fin's avatars are more detailed than yours. Just look at SixZoSeven's avatar that he did: http://www.minecraftsurvivalgames.com/members/sixzoseven.27127/
That's not to say that detail is everything, though.
That avatar is very detailed. That is true. More detailed than most of the avatars I've done.
If you look at the newer avatar's he's made, they're not as detailed as those he is making right now.
People pay him for making avatars, and I think
there should be more shading and better details in his artwork, because they're quite expensive.
There is something called "minimalism".
It's about making visual priorities, less is more. He should focus more on this when he is making backgrounds.

Most of the avatar's by Finsgraphics lacks highlighting, shading and they've got some weird proportions.
(Most of them, not all of them.)
Sixzoseven was an exception. It was beautiful. But if someone pays you for making them something, they deserve your best efforts, and I think many of his avatars lacks effort.

This is just my thought. :)
You can start a personal conversation if you want to share your opinions with me.

Unchained start an Artshop.
(Because I've already got one for free :D)
Website will be finished soon. (Danielbess helps me out with the design.)
I'll give you a link when it's finished. :3

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci