• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events UHC Duo Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry! Hopefully we will be able to host an EU or even AU version in the future if this goes well c:
That would be an absolutely awesome thing for it to happen! Regardless, if possible, will there be a recording kind of saving the events of what will happen? Because I'd be more than happy to see the post-recording. :3

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
I will be attending, good luck to everyone!

RealJmac

Tribute
Reaction score
This Looks like fun! Hopfully one day, if I get unbanned Ill be able to play!

Vigilo

District 13
Reaction score
r.i.p. EU ;-; Hope that this will be every popular and that it will also come to EU :D

MoLoToV

Platinum
Reaction score
#RIP EU

Edit :
Sorry! Hopefully we will be able to host an EU or even AU version in the future if this goes well c:
I don't want to sound rude, but litteraly all events hosted lately have been eitherway US only or on impossible times for EU. For example, when will EU receive their Gamemode Spotlights?

Last edited:

Aczent

Experienced
Reaction score
10pm Isn't that bad for me c: Although I get you're point, and I'd like to see a EU friendly based event sometime in the future :D

charliewolves

Career
Reaction score
yea. Sucks to be EU D;, Or I would take part, (not a member of US Community :LL) Oh well. GL to all involved :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci