• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Events UHC Duo Domination

Status
Not open for further replies.

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
Hello Tributes,

UHC is a challenging and exciting game type requiring strategy and skill to conquer. Trying to stay alive, alone in the wilderness can prove difficult for even the sharpest competitors. However, this event will not only require participants to use their survival instincts alone. Rising to victory will require teamwork and coordination, as each participant will be randomly assigned a partner who will fight by their side.

Requirements
  • Ability to access the MCGamer Teamspeak.
  • A member of the US community.
  • Be available at the required time/date.
  • Have a usable microphone.

Details
  • 24 participants will be selected for the event, including 5 reserves.
  • Each participant will be randomly assigned a partner a week prior to the event.
  • The Vanilla world generator will be used for this event.
  • Larger reward if both participants from a pair survive (See reward section).
  • Each participant will spawn randomly, whether you choose to meet up with your teammate is up to you.

Rules
  • There will be no cross-teaming or combining teams.
  • Please be kind and courteous to opposing teams, including your partner.
  • All MCGamer Rules must be followed.
  • The staff and administration reserve the right of final decision.

Application
Please complete the form which can be found here: Application Form

Application Process
If you wish to participate in this event, you will need to complete the form above. The selection process will be random so you’re not guaranteed a placement. All applicants will be thrown into a draw and 24 names will be picked out, including 5 reserves.

This thread will be updated with the teams and who was selected a week prior to the event. The teams will also be randomly selected, so I recommend taking this time to get acquainted with them. We will be forming teamspeak channels for each team, so it will not be necessary to use other platforms (Skype, 2nd teamspeak server).

Note: Applications will close on the 15th of July.

Teams
Team 1: Vestre, TheParrot
Team 2: Twee, Aczent
Team 3: TheLastGapple, Skillexio
Team 4: Upward, RiskIt
Team 5: RetroRain, Halo_0
Team 6: Giggity69Goo, PermanentScarr
Team 7: Freshly, charliewolves
Team 8: Ceroria, GentleSnivy
Team 9: xL1ghtAura, xPotatoe
Team 10: SertifiedBlocks, Julia
Team 11: Yannick, Gecko
Team 12: Zouken, patrickfalcon
Team 13: Rhino, StaticReach
Team 14: Girls, ThatTyle
Team 15: BaccaBoy1999, Imanol

Time & Date
The official event will take place on the following date: 19th of July, 4:00pm Central
Click 'here' to easily convert to your timezone.

Rewards
If both players of the team are alive at end-game: Each player from the team will receive a larger and yet to be decided amount of store credit.

If one member of the team is alive at end-game: Each player from the team will receive a smaller amount of store credit (than if both teammates remain alive).

If you have any Questions or concerns, please consult croe97 or Kyle.
A huge thank you to Vanicle | Vanessa for the awesome artwork!

Last edited:

Kellyys

District 13
Reaction score
Wow :eek:

EDIT: Is this going to be on the MCGamer servers?

Last edited:

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I am so frustrated that my time-zones pull me back from participating! This sounds like an extremely fun event! D:

croe97

District 13
Reaction score
I am so frustrated that my time-zones pull me back from participating! This sounds like an extremely fun event! D:
Sorry! Hopefully we will be able to host an EU or even AU version in the future if this goes well c:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci