• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImTheNarwhal

District 13
Reaction score
My name is: Jarek
My age is: 14
My IGN is: Niqlet
My statistics are: 155/486
My nationality is: American
My Skype name is: thenarwhalmc :p
Why would want to join Typhoon: Because I know everyone in it and I want to get back in :D
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I am very good with the rod (in my opinion), and like I said I really know and have bonded with everyone in the clan (Bevoor in some weird ways).
ur rly bad

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is: Jarek
My age is: 14
My IGN is: Niqlet
My statistics are: 155/486
My nationality is: American
My Skype name is: thenarwhalmc :p
Why would want to join Typhoon: Because I know everyone in it and I want to get back in :D
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I am very good with the rod (in my opinion), and like I said I really know and have bonded with everyone in the clan (Bevoor in some weird ways).
seeing as Luke, Beaver, Rolo & JamesDranny just left the clan, you'll probably wanna go apply for their new one

Zanzhy

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Matteo
My age is: 15
My IGN is: Zanzhy
My statistics are: 306/1114
My nationality is: Italian
My Skype name is: zanzhy
Why would want to join Typhoon: Because it's a nice clan and i wanna play with u all
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : i fna

TestHay

Tribute
Reaction score
if I speak spanish and Regular English
I can join in the clan ?

TheOnlyGT

Tribute
Reaction score
My name is:
My name is Charlie but i really don't care what you could call me by nickname (Nothing Rude) As long as i know who wants to talk to me and that they know who they are going to talk to.
My age is:

My age is currently 13 and will be as mature as i can, i can be a bit out of line but i can take a joke and like to have a bit of a laugh some of the time.
My IGN is:
My in game name is LaxerHD and i don't currently have any alternate accounts and i don't see that more accounts then one is necessary as you only need one account.
My statistics are:
My currents statistics are 116 out of 800 and i plan to work on my stats to become a better player and i think that this clan will help me a lot as their is a lot of good players in the clan.
My nationality is:

My nationality is the UK and i can speak fluent English which make it easier for the clan and myself within clan wars and also just chatting with clan members.
My Skype name is:
My skype name is - ItsOnlyGT (As it was my old IGN) and will hopefully stay as that.
Why would want to join Typhoon:
I want to help the clan by being a really active member and great friend to the community, i would do a lot to try and stay in the clan (If i got accepted)
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) :

I have been in a few clashes with this clan and i found they work really well and would like to help (Strength : FnS)

RonnieBond123

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is: Faisal
My age is: 13
My IGN is: Galaxian and Mirrored
My statistics are: 102/201 and 1052/5729.
My nationality is: Arabian.
My Skype name is: GalanishaMc
Why would want to join Typhoon: Because i do.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I am from the Saudi Arabia. I been playing MCSG for 2 years. I am Quantum Donor on MCSG. I am good at the Bow and Arrows. My weakness is ping players.
acptd 4 trial :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci