• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Typhoon [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itz_FirePvP

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: Víctor
My age is: 14
My IGN is: ILoveMyStats
My statistics are: 26 of 115 (1 of 4 won)
My nationality is: Spain
My Skype name is: solosoypvpez
Why would want to join Typhoon: Because i think is a good clan, with good pvp players
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : i'm pro hahaha okno

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
My name is: Petar Krstić/ Qvack
My age is: 15
My IGN is: Qvack/ QvackTehPinger
My statistics are: 350/2700 and 30/120
My nationality is: Serbian
My Skype name is: petar.krstic13
Why would want to join Typhoon: This is a great clan, and there is a lot of good pvpers also I wanna join in 1 of good EU clans.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I am Rly good with bow and Fns, also my ping is 7-13 and I have 212 clicks in 10 sec, I am rly friendly guy, and I can use great combo with rod, also I have Diamond and Gold donor on MCGamer. c:

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
My name is: Petar Krstić/ Qvack
My age is: 15
My IGN is: Qvack/ QvackTehPinger
My statistics are: 350/2700 and 30/120
My nationality is: Serbian
My Skype name is: petar.krstic13
Why would want to join Typhoon: This is a great clan, and there is a lot of good pvpers also I wanna join in 1 of good EU clans.
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I am Rly good with bow and Fns, also my ping is 7-13 and I have 212 clicks in 10 sec, I am rly friendly guy, and I can use great combo with rod, also I have Diamond and Gold donor on MCGamer. c:
2 questions:
1. Why do you have ur face in ur sig?
2. Why do you look like ur about to kill the guys taking a pic of you?

Petar

Diamond
Reaction score
2 questions:
1. Why do you have ur face in ur sig?
2. Why do you look like ur about to kill the guys taking a pic of you?
1st its cause I wanna to people see how I look
2nd cause I wanna that xd

SwagDon

Spectator
Reaction score
My name is: SwagDon
My age is:14
My IGN is:SwagDonHD or Rqspect
My statistics are: really bad i gave my account to someone else when the reset happeened he made my stats really bad but i turned the 1/12 solo sg he gave me into a 1/2 : 50/120
My nationality is:England
My Skype name is: ishiharvey or search SwagDon
Why would want to join Typhoon: From What I've Told You , You Might Not Think I Am Good , But Once You See Me Play You Will See How Important A Player Like Me Could Be In Clan Wars. I Would Classify Myself As A Tactical Player As I Am Very Accurate And Think Very Smartly In Fights. I Want To Prove My Skill To You . Give Me The Chance to prove ur judgments wrong . btw Hoplax told me he talks with u guys a lot :)
Anything Extra We Should Know (Optional) : I Am A Very Small MCSG Youtuber Only 230 subs ;-; . I Am A Graphics Designer . if i was to grade myself out of 1-10 on the fishing rod , bow , fns and sword it would be . fishing rod : 7/10 bow : 8/10 fns:6/10 sword : 8/10 Intelligence : 9/10 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci