• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[TUT[ Secret Stuff? (Pin Code and secret lever in the SG2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildman26

Tribute
Reaction score
Ok so the bank vault code is changed Because multiple youbtubers shows it in there vids (inthelittlewood I'm looking at you) the red stone house code is 33173 and you have to push the button that appears next to you then run up the stairs and the second button is in the under the stairs to get it you need to break the chest and then hit the button before the chest reloads. Then the adult is open be warned the reds tone house loot is not amazing. Finally the pink house now has only 1 double chest GOOD LOOT usually. You can get a reds tone torch in the redstoners house you have to put it somewhere and then you can get up the big tree across the river. Not sure where you put it though

diako77

Spectator
Reaction score
By the way behind the piston door in the redstone guys, there is just a room with some signs and stuff, no chests. It does have a dispenser which shoots some stuff out though but i doubt they have stuff in as i dont think they are automatically filled
It shoots out stone sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci