• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

[TUT[ Secret Stuff? (Pin Code and secret lever in the SG2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownie

Spectator
Reaction score
guys theres another secret somewhere above where the leaves are in map 3 if you take some branch to the left somewhere and go to the right into a small room that has 9 redstone and 9 buttons can anyone figure this out?
Errr... I don't know if I should spoil it but you only light up the redstone torches that are adjacent to the glowstone on the opposite wall. ;)

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
These always make me smile. Myself, BowlOSoup, Aeruner and SomeMugger reset the password on the Vault Chest!
And the new code is posted somewhere within SG2. >: )
I found it a couple of weeks ago by pure accident, hehehehe.

Ubakill

Tribute
Reaction score
in the redstone house on map 2 if you happen to get into the basement push the button beside the chest, then push the other button beside the redstone surrounded by glass and you get stuff ;3 you get two pushes from it :) then push the button beside the chest again to get out :) ps, not the button the open the second door btw :)

jojo50

Spectator
Reaction score
i found the way up on top of the tree in map 2 (the reallyyy huge 1), but i dont know if there is a chest up there? can any1 confirm if there is 1 there or not?

Demigod

Spectator
Reaction score
i found the way up on top of the tree in map 2 (the reallyyy huge 1), but i dont know if there is a chest up there? can any1 confirm if there is 1 there or not?
yes there is 1 in the middle of the whole thing up there and if u take the left upwards path and then go to the right in the stone passage there should be a room with redstone torches and buttons as far as i know i think three glowstone on the other side of the room which u have to match

xErikox

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello guys, since many people are talking about the new code for the vault, I felt the need to post this: There is none. The lock is simply broken. Atleast that was what soart told me :)

Have a nice day

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
Hello guys, since many people are talking about the new code for the vault, I felt the need to post this: There is none. The lock is simply broken. Atleast that was what soart told me :)

Have a nice day
Nope, the vault is definetly functioning.

jojo50

Spectator
Reaction score
yes there is 1 in the middle of the whole thing up there and if u take the left upwards path and then go to the right in the stone passage there should be a room with redstone torches and buttons as far as i know i think three glowstone on the other side of the room which u have to match
ok, i found a little room its completely surrounded by logs up there but i didnt see any torches of glowstone.. but its basically right above the tunnel entrance. is that the one you mean?

jojo50

Spectator
Reaction score
nvm i was looking at the singleplayer version not on here.. i found the redstone torch tho thanks

PanuterNut

Experienced
Reaction score
The combo in the congress building is not 1337. Hint: "Where do you go when you need to fill up your car with gas?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci