• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChatterBOX

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: chatterbox_215
Wins: 1386 wins of 4425 games played
Past clans: #Renegades, #Aspiration
Skype ID: thatchatterbox
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because it seems like a clan that not only will compete to win, but also have fun doing it. I would love being in this clan as a way to meet new people and hopefully become more comfortable around the better players in the MCSG community. In addition, I can also do Resource Pack edits and GFX work if the clan is in need of it.

Res

Diamond
Reaction score
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because it seems like a clan that not only will compete to win, but also have fun doing it. I would love being in this clan as a way to meet new people and hopefully become more comfortable around the better players in the MCSG community. In addition, I can also do Resource Pack edits and GFX work if the clan is in need of it.
Recommended.

iBearHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Recommended!
Very cool guy!

Fruver

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Fruver
Wins: 212
Past clans: #Alpha, Oblivion, Sanctuary
Skype ID: fruvermc
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because I want to join a clan thats a family. I feel like this clan can offer. I also want to join Trivium because in the past I've been in clans that are mean and make fun of people, but I think this clan want be that mean nor rude. Hopefully I can join this clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci