• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
IGN:JonJayMan
Wins:15 (used to have 152)
Past clans:Tigers, #Limitless, SWATTeam
Skype ID: redxeclpse (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because it's a really good clan and could easily get to #1 You have a lot of potential. You also have a lot of really good players that I would like to play and grow with. In my opinion you are the best clan, and I can hopefully get in.

Before you deny me for my stats, 1v1 me. I know my stats are not the best, but I am a decent PvPer in my opinion. But, I understand if you deny me because of my stats. Either way, good luck with Trivium and getting #1.
We don't just deny people because of wins. To be honest, anyone has a chance of joining, all they need to do is get on the TS, be active and talk with us! That's the best way of getting in! You could have 1 win, but be on the TS everyday and scrim with us and if we like you, we accept you for trial.

Edog

Platinum
Reaction score
We don't just deny people because of wins. To be honest, anyone has a chance of joining, all they need to do is get on the TS, be active and talk with us! That's the best way of getting in! You could have 1 win, but be on the TS everyday and scrim with us and if we like you, we accept you for trial.
You're beautiful.

radioman117

Tribute
Reaction score
I've been really active on the ts since yesterday xD. I have been in the lobby all of today, and half of yestersay! xD

Mr_Gears

God Himself
Reaction score
I've been really active on the ts since yesterday xD. I have been in the lobby all of today, and half of yestersay! xD
XD if no one moves you or anything, just poke a captain or leader to move you somewhere. Have you gotten your TS rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci