• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branbob83

Platinum
Reaction score
Hiya.

So, around 7 months ago, Krafty, soggypickle and I decided to make a clan that we called Trivium. It was a new beginning for all of us. I had left Rebels a few months before and I was ready to get back into leading a clan along side two of my best friends. If I could shorten Trivium into one word, it would be perfection. Not only did we kick ass, but we had so much fun doing it. Almost every night I'd be laughing until I was in tears. We had one of the most OP rosters anyone has ever seen. Those first few months were great and we climbed our way to the top. But then we realized what we were missing. We were spending so much time trying to do well in clan battles that we subtracted the family aspect out of it, so we switched our focus. This caused some of the competitive members to leave, and from that point on we were known as a family. I will happily admit we were not the best clan because we never strived to be. Our main focus was playing together and having a great time with our favorite people. Unfortunately, fast forwarding to present day, this has changed. The clan became so distant with one another. Boundaries were formed, and a line was drawn right down the middle. Just like in every clan, some people didn't like others that resided in the clan with them. Seeing this was hard because although I was a leader, I really couldn't do anything about it. It's one of those things that have to be fixed between the people arguing, and in some cases that just wasn't possible. Every clan goes through the same phase: It starts, it goes great, it has ups and downs, it ends. I really thought Trivium would be different, but this community isn't like that. Everyone is so competitive and brags about everything now a days, so trying to keep our cool and not fight back was hard. Trivium got so much crap from other clans when we lost, and we tried our best to hold back the anger. We were targeted in clan battles, and people would even get on alts and kill us just to be sure we lost. But I'm proud that we pulled through the outer clan dilemmas, but clearly the inner clan dilemmas were too much. As I mentioned before, there was a split. People who spent all their time on Minecraft vs. people who wanted to experience other games.

I myself have grown a little bored of Minecraft and wanted to lay off for a couple of months to see if I could regain interest. The Minecraft-only side of the clan got mad at the people who played other games (Mainly CS:GO). This is frustrating because they still enjoy Minecraft and don't need to play other games in order to gain interest. They couldn't look at the other side and realize that we were just taking a break. They did not know what it felt like to be bored of Minecraft, yet still got mad at others who have. But anyways, rant off.

If you couldn't tell, Trivium is "disbanding." The reason I put this in quotes is because we're not disbanding as a family, but just as an MCSG clan. We won't participate in battles, but will talk every day on our teamspeak. I just want to thank all the staff for helping us through our journey (soggypickle Krafty Mr_Gears ALL1DO1SW1N Cscoop HarborSeal JustAHotDog Ultimability pepsizPower SuperxAndrew Eden ChrisComedies) and all of the members who I can't take the time to type because lazy. But this is just a goodbye for those not a part of us, although it is not a goodbye for all close friends and active members of ours. Thanks for reading this very tired and poorly worded post.

I want none other than soggypickle to lock this thread.

Goodbye frens :]

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Hiya.

So, around 7 months ago, Krafty, soggypickle and I decided to make a clan that we called Trivium. It was a new beginning for all of us. I had left Rebels a few months before and I was ready to get back into leading a clan along side two of my best friends. If I could shorten Trivium into one word, it would be perfection. Not only did we kick ass, but we had so much fun doing it. Almost every night I'd be laughing until I was in tears. We had one of the most OP rosters anyone has ever seen. Those first few months were great and we climbed our way to the top. But then we realized what we were missing. We were spending so much time trying to do well in clan battles that we subtracted the family aspect out of it, so we switched our focus. This caused some of the competitive members to leave, and from that point on we were known as a family. I will happily admit we were not the best clan because we never strived to be. Our main focus was playing together and having a great time with our favorite people. Unfortunately, fast forwarding to present day, this has changed. The clan became so distant with one another. Boundaries were formed, and a line was drawn right down the middle. Just like in every clan, some people didn't like others that resided in the clan with them. Seeing this was hard because although I was a leader, I really couldn't do anything about it. It's one of those things that have to be fixed between the people arguing, and in some cases that just wasn't possible. Every clan goes through the same phase: It starts, it goes great, it has ups and downs, it ends. I really thought Trivium would be different, but this community isn't like that. Everyone is so competitive and brags about everything now a days, so trying to keep our cool and not fight back was hard. Trivium got so much crap from other clans when we lost, and we tried our best to hold back the anger. We were targeted in clan battles, and people would even get on alts and kill us just to be sure we lost. But I'm proud that we pulled through the outer clan dilemmas, but clearly the inner clan dilemmas were too much. As I mentioned before, there was a split. People who spent all their time on Minecraft vs. people who wanted to experience other games.

I myself have grown a little bored of Minecraft and wanted to lay off for a couple of months to see if I could regain interest. The Minecraft-only side of the clan got mad at the people who played other games (Mainly CS:GO). This is frustrating because they still enjoy Minecraft and don't need to play other games in order to gain interest. They couldn't look at the other side and realize that we were just taking a break. They did not know what it felt like to be bored of Minecraft, yet still got mad at others who have. But anyways, rant off.

If you couldn't tell, Trivium is "disbanding." The reason I put this in quotes is because we're not disbanding as a family, but just as an MCSG clan. We won't participate in battles, but will talk every day on our teamspeak. I just want to thank all the staff for helping us through our journey (soggypickle Krafty Mr_Gears ALL1DO1SW1N Cscoop HarborSeal JustAHotDog Ultimability pepsizPower SuperxAndrew Eden ChrisComedies) and all of the members who I can't take the time to type because lazy. But this is just a goodbye for those not a part of us, although it is not a goodbye for all close friends and active members of ours. Thanks for reading this very tired and poorly worded post.

It was a great journey my friend, lots of memories have been made. Thanks for the experience!

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
Hiya.

Happy I could be apart of this amazing clan, but sadly made the stupid choice of leaving as a captain only to try to come back in :[ Still was an amazing 3-4 months with all of you guys, and couldnt ask for a better clan to grow with and make most of my mcsg friends. Thank you all

<3Bran
#NeverForgetRandyJakeson C:

XxChaos1107xX

Experienced
Reaction score
R.I.P Trivium. I will never forget the wonderful times I had in the first clan to accept me for being garbage. <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci