• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

powdski

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Here's a tip btw dude. Try getting on Teamspeak and talking to us more often so we can get yo know you better. If you need the ip it's located at the front page under Clan information.
Ok thanks I'll contact you when I can!
Btw Andy you are really good at sg I watched u play vs the rebels

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'm going to be very inactive for the next week or two, I've been having some really bad conflict with my parents lately and it's lead to some very tough situations, so if you guys don't see on the TeamSpeak or in-game as much, then that's why :/

Groot

Gold
Reaction score
I'm going to be very inactive for the next week or two, I've been having some really bad conflict with my parents lately and it's lead to some very tough situations, so if you guys don't see on the TeamSpeak or in-game as much, then that's why :/

TheBossKingHD

Career
Reaction score
I know how you feel ;_;

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I know what you mean man, but when you're gone remember this. Most of us including me go online to play this and talk to others and spend our time on the computer. The reason for that is most people try to get away from there irl life, and online is there place of freedom and there place to relax and to get away from the land of irl. Good luck and we all hope to see you again.

Dusk

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I know what you mean man, but when you're gone remember this. Most of us including me go online to play this and talk to others and spend our time on the computer. The reason for that is most people try to get away from there irl life, and online is there place of freedom and there place to relax and to get away from the land of irl. Good luck and we all hope to see you again.
c':

Hellvay

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:Hellvay.
Wins:1400+
Past clans:Eternity (Officer) Elevate (Member) and a lot of other clans unnecessary to put.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Best skype name? uydghfduighuifghuih
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want to join Trivium because it's better than most, I feel as if only a few clans are better if any, I know a lot of the people and I love them c:

SC_Swag

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN:Hellvay.
Wins:1400+
Past clans:Eternity (Officer) Elevate (Member) and a lot of other clans unnecessary to put.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)
Why do you want to join Trivium:I want to join Trivium because it's better than most, I feel as if only a few clans are better if any, I know a lot of the people and I love them c:
The picture...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci