• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vestre

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN:
My Current IGN's are

DahPow
Extreqe
rh456
HamSaribo

Wins:
DahPow = 14
Extreqe = 28
rh456 = 26
HamSaribo = 1

---------------------------------------------------

I'm an Old Hive Player my Hive wins are:
DahPow = 144
Extreqe = 6
rh456 = 123
HamSaribo = 45

Past clans:
My Past clans have all been Hive Clans, I am currently in the Longest lasting Hive Clan, TeamNano. I have been in it for 6 Months as an Officer.

Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly):
My Skype is dead.monkey6
Why do you want to join Trivium:
Well, I want to join a skilled MCSG Clan, and just talking to some of the members in this clan (Teamspeak) it was really fun :p (Hide and Seek)
Hope you liked my app, and at least give me a chance.
I recommend this person soo much. <3

Flipzyy

Career
Reaction score
IGN: My In-Game name is Flipzyy, my scrimmage alt is Exttend. Also I have a couple other alternative accounts i'd be happy to share through a PM.
Wins: A currently have approximately 1200/4700 Wins on MCSG.
Past clans: I have been in Empire, Sovereign, Impalers, ImpalersV2, Element, Element2.0, Prodigious, Ohana, Inferno, Divinity, Alectrity, Prime and Vanguard. (I have been in clans for about 1 and a half years.)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) My Skype ID is FlipzyyMC
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because it looks like a all-around fun clan to be in. With amazing PvPers that I look up to that I could learn new tactics from. This clan looks like a great atmosphere for me to be around because I love to meet new people. This is one of the top clans and I would love to be able to say "I'm in Trivium" But sadly I cannot. But I am striving to do my best to try and get into this clan. Also one of my good friends Nova recently applied and he told me it was hella fun and a great clan to be in. This is why I would like to join Trivium.

Reaction score
IGN: Nova_RunZyoU
Wins: 1486
Past clans: Ohana, Forgotten, Organization, Impalers, Cyan Volts.
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)kemry.riggins
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because I'm currently in the nieghbor.

No but in all seriousness I like this clan and the way it looks and would like to give it a try if you would let me. I also see a lot of old friends here! :)
reccomended !11!!1!!!!!1!!111!11!11!111!111!!!!!111!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!11!11!!111!!11!!1!

Im_Cozzy

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Im_Cozzy
Wins: 4
Past clans: #Ducklings, #RainbowNipples, #Hotties
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) MarshmallowWhiteNFluffy
Why do you want to join Trivium: I am a subscriber

YoungWolfyy_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
IGN: My In-Game name is Flipzyy, my scrimmage alt is Exttend. Also I have a couple other alternative accounts i'd be happy to share through a PM.
Wins: A currently have approximately 1200/4700 Wins on MCSG.
Past clans: I have been in Empire, Sovereign, Impalers, ImpalersV2, Element, Element2.0, Prodigious, Ohana, Inferno, Divinity, Alectrity, Prime and Vanguard. (I have been in clans for about 1 and a half years.)
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) My Skype ID is FlipzyyMC
Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because it looks like a all-around fun clan to be in. With amazing PvPers that I look up to that I could learn new tactics from. This clan looks like a great atmosphere for me to be around because I love to meet new people. This is one of the top clans and I would love to be able to say "I'm in Trivium" But sadly I cannot. But I am striving to do my best to try and get into this clan. Also one of my good friends Nova recently applied and he told me it was hella fun and a great clan to be in. This is why I would like to join Trivium.
Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci