• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium {US Clan}

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustAHotDog

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Trivium is love Trivium is life,Kupi is not love,Kupi is not life,therefore the time has cum for me 2 leaf.
Sorry girls it was fun but its my time to leaf the clan it was a great run I will be on the ts from time to time,thanks for accepting me when I never thought I would get in,I honestly really appreciated that cya guys <3
Signing OfF,Kupie
Bai kupi

I have really enjoyed my time here, and I love many of you. I really enjoyed all of the fun things we did together. You made me the person I am today and I thank you for that. Thank you for your time, but I must return to my original home. Goodbye <3
Bai appers, you always beat me in pvp. ur2gud

Hello, I am very sad to do this. But i am leaving. I have enjoyed every second being in this clan and I believe it has been the best experience for me and many others. I'm sorry. We never scrimmed and never really did anything together. We were always apart in separate channels. Bye -Tank#2
CHIP NO ILY WHY NO D;

Eden

District 13
Reaction score
Trivium is love Trivium is life,Kupi is not love,Kupi is not life,therefore the time has cum for me 2 leaf.
Sorry girls it was fun but its my time to leaf the clan it was a great run I will be on the ts from time to time,thanks for accepting me when I never thought I would get in,I honestly really appreciated that cya guys <3
Signing OfF,Kupie
Hello, I am very sad to do this. But i am leaving. I have enjoyed every second being in this clan and I believe it has been the best experience for me and many others. I'm sorry. We never scrimmed and never really did anything together. We were always apart in separate channels. Bye -Tank#2
I have really enjoyed my time here, and I love many of you. I really enjoyed all of the fun things we did together. You made me the person I am today and I thank you for that. Thank you for your time, but I must return to my original home. Goodbye <3
Legit crying ;~; I love all of you so much. Please don't leave me =c Well anyways good luck to wherever you all decided to go. I know you will all do well wherever you go. Make sure to come on ts and talk to me cuties. Ily c=

Special Note For Apzy : Apperz, I love you so much. You are such an amazing and wonderful person, and you always manage to make me smile. You are such an amazing person, and any clan is a better clan with you because not only are you outstanding in PvP, but you are a great person overall. You already talked to me about leaving a little bit, so I knew it was coming, but I will miss you Apperz. Don't forget to keep talking to me c= Ily <3

chip27

Platinum
Reaction score
I just realized my HORRIBLE mistake. Please forgive me because I don't mean to clan hop or anything. I thought this wasn't the place for me. When I thought a lot about this, I got peer pressured into this by myself. Thinking this wasn't the place for me is an obvious mistake. :( Sorry for the short sadness. But im back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci