• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Buxtonaters

IGN:Buxtonaters
Wins:214
Past clans:phoenix, Apok, Netherians & PenguinSquad
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)Buxtonaters
Why do you want to join Trivium:I got kicked from Phoenix for "causing disputes with a cocky player in the clan" and I was "below" the win requirement even though I was in there clan for a while... I may have talked sh*t about Trivium the odd time but I would like to say I have changed and I can get p*ssed off so I rage when stuff aggravates me. People say im bad because my stats and such but I have got a good capability.

NotCanziano

Diamond
Reaction score
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly)Buxtonaters
Why do you want to join Trivium:I got kicked from Phoenix for "causing disputes with a cocky player in the clan" and I was "below" the win requirement even though I was in there clan for a while... I may have talked sh*t about Trivium the odd time but I would like to say I have changed and I can get p*ssed off so I rage when stuff aggravates me. People say im bad because my stats and such but I have got a good capability.
traitor. jk ily bby, come back<3

SimonGidley

Survivor
Reaction score
Is this serious? o_O

kipje1122

Diamond
Reaction score
Uhhmm, yeah, you are very good and stuff....

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
Thats why I kill him with 6 hearts left and he says I hack?
Oh so you kill him with six hearts left and then say that he's bad? Too bad. His pvp skills have grown very, very much since he joined Sypher/Phoenix, and I must say that he has become a great player after his time in my clan. He could kill a lot of decent players, something he has. He always gets told that he is bad because of his terrible ratio. He clearly isn't bad.

bcfcAnt

Platinum
Reaction score
Uhhmm, yeah, you are very good and stuff....
Try not to judge people on one game, for example if he's anything like me he could be really inconsistent. I can be very bad sometimes and get wrecked but other times be able to give you a great fight. If you judge off one game then yeah, it's not really fair on the other player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci