• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obitadaboss

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN:eek:bitofan123
Wins: 665
Past clans: (i'll put main ones) Guardians (eu) #Extoic/#Zeno #InverseSG #TheForceV.2 #Phoenix
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) obitofan123-most peeps have it:p
Why do you want to join Trivium: I like everyone in this clan and i know it is really strong and i want to be a part of it:p

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
Unfortunately:

• toklasse has been DENIED as we do not feel you are of a high enough standard.
Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.

ByMoment

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: CookieSquid
Wins: 170
Past clans: #Frozt #Phoques #StormGravez #Duality i dont remeber more xD
Skype ID: (Message one of the leaders if you don't want to post this publicly) Leumasisak
Why do you want to join Trivium: I am a skilled player and i want to be in a skilled clan with good players xD

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
I love how Randy_Nub still hasn't apologised for blatant racism
Dude, I don't know you at all and you don't know me. And we might be from different MCSG regions but just chill out. If you want to figure it out bring it to P.M. Not on a thread for flame, and you want an apology, yet you are causing more trouble by asking for an apology PUBLICLY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci