• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriviumEU

Career
Reaction score
I am pleased to announce that:
  • iancool has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
  • Kizzer has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
  • Jay | Ohjayx has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
  • DeagleHDMC has been ACCEPTED as Trial Member.
Unfortunately:
  • TheBaconatorMC has been DENIED as we do not you meet the standard of the clan.
  • GodErmac has been DENIED as, after recommendation from our US players, we do not feel that you are right for the clan.
  • LukeRevolution has been DENIED as we do not feel that you would fit into the clan.
  • klas050719 has been DENIED as we do not feel that you meet the required standards.
  • Twistaar_ has been DENIED as some members in the clan have had problems with you.
  • drifting has been DENIED as your ratio as well as being a Moderator makes it difficult for you to be in.

Please join and be active on the TeamSpeak to obtain your ranks.

Kizzer

Survivor
Reaction score
Unfortunately:
  • TheBaconatorMC has been DENIED as we do not you meet the standard of the clan.
  • GodErmac has been DENIED as, after recommendation from our US players, we do not feel that you are right for the clan.
  • LukeRevolution has been DENIED as we do not feel that you would fit into the clan.
  • klas050719 has been DENIED as we do not feel that you meet the required standards.
  • Twistaar_ has been DENIED as some members in the clan have had problems with you.
  • drifting has been DENIED as your ratio as well as being a Moderator makes it difficult for you to be in.

#Pro
Thank you<3

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
Unfortunately:

ayeee ^-^

Twistaar_

Platinum
Reaction score
  • Twistaar_ has been DENIED as some members in the clan have had problems with you
I'm sorry, but some members of you're clan are pathetic, I could go into much detail, but in life my motto is; "Don't argue with a idiot, or they'll bring you down to the level and win from experience". But I will say so that everyone can see, is that how I kill someone and say "GG" and that's classed as me being cocky? Pfft, and not to mention the death threats, I really don't agree with how members of you're clan act, but why do I care, not my decision, just a opinion. Thanks for the opportunity though, just ashamed with some people now-a-days.

-Twist

Nathannn

Platinum
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but some members of you're clan are pathetic, I could go into much detail, but in life my motto is; "Don't argue with a idiot, or they'll bring you down to the level and win from experience". But I will say so that everyone can see, is that how I kill someone and say "GG" and that's classed as me being cocky? Pfft, and not to mention the death threats, I really don't agree with how members of you're clan act, but why do I care, not my decision, just a opinion. Thanks for the opportunity though, just ashamed with some people now-a-days.

-Twist
LOLOLOL Saying "GG" isn't cocky, its the fact that you you killed me with full iron and I had 4 armour bars and you said "GG 8 ;3" which is cocky. Remember kid don't be cocky towards someone who 9 hearted you in a fair fight :))))

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score

-Twist
GG.

Shandy

Survivor
Reaction score

-Twist
'Nowadays' is a word btw :p :3 Sorry had to point that out... Oh, and it's *an* opinion
Sorry to be a nuisance but, hey ho;
Yolo.

I put way too much effort into that post ;_;
& btw, I'm one of the people who WEREN'T complaining, infact I've never heard of you
R.I.P

Sander

District 13
Reaction score
ye i watched his montage lol the first clip is just him having a hard time killing a guy wiht leather pants and then he just puts retarded effects on it ! : ) VERY NIS

Ex0dUs101

Career
Reaction score

-Twist
Why did you even apply if you're this hostile towards members of the clan and you're going to throw a hissy fit when you get declined? xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci