• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

LukeRevolution

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: andr3i0k
Nickname: Lukee
Wins / Games Played: now 80/400 before 300/2000
Past clans: wargodz , phoenix , zotikus , astral etc
Skype ID: alberto.luca5
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because its a very good clan. An i am a big boi playing good.
Hope ill get accepted. Bye

Freshly

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: Ohjayx
Nickname: Jay
Wins / Games Played: 1k/7k [Although i've reset my stats]
Past clans: Purge - Member, Exodus - Officer, InstinctII - Officer
Skype ID: Private, i'll DM if necessary
Why do you want to join Trivium: I was a trial in TriviumUS about 5 months ago, I had a lot of fun with the members of US Triv. Yet, I got trial around the same time I got mod, therefore I was busy with moderation duties, so I failed lel. Stats are horrible now due to me leaving mid-game for hackers. But, I would love to be part of Trivium, meet new people, make new friends, get the rush of clan battles, and all intensity that comes with it ^-^ So ya, thanks I guess.. ima cool kid too tho.

Ray

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Ohjayx
Nickname: Jay
Wins / Games Played: 1k/7k [Although i've reset my stats]
Past clans: Purge - Member, Exodus - Officer, InstinctII - Officer
Skype ID: Private, i'll DM if necessary
Why do you want to join Trivium: I was a trial in TriviumUS about 5 months ago, I had a lot of fun with the members of US Triv. Yet, I got trial around the same time I got mod, therefore I was busy with moderation duties, so I failed lel. Stats are horrible now due to me leaving mid-game for hackers. But, I would love to be part of Trivium, meet new people, make new friends, get the rush of clan battles, and all intensity that comes with it ^-^ So ya, thanks I guess.. ima cool kid too tho.
This is guy is so chill and a overall nice person to have in a clan. :D

EddyJoacaYTB

Diamond
Reaction score
"Imagine you are given three paths, a trivium. Will you choose the path that leads to honor and integrity, power and destruction, or eternal happiness? Why not all three? This clan provides you with a home where you can laugh, and destroy anyone in your way. There was once a time where we dominated MCSG, a time where no one stood against us. It's time for a change in the system. It's time for a new era.
It has arrived. "
Ahm... it's just a clan on a virtual game LOL

Eskild

Quantum
Reaction score
"Imagine you are given three paths, a trivium. Will you choose the path that leads to honor and integrity, power and destruction, or eternal happiness? Why not all three? This clan provides you with a home where you can laugh, and destroy anyone in your way. There was once a time where we dominated MCSG, a time where no one stood against us. It's time for a change in the system. It's time for a new era.
It has arrived. "

ok

Sawk

Diamond
Reaction score
It has arrived. "

LOL

Austin_HG

District 13
Reaction score
It has arrived. "
I enjoyed your 4rd montage eddy!!!1!!1

lmfao 4rd
Ryska

Artic

Platinum
Reaction score
It has arrived. "

wDF noo -__- mincruft es lyf -____-

ExKing

Platinum
Reaction score
Put Trivium vs The Boys. You don't want to face the true one master Bobby Jones. Chuck norris attempted and it didn't go as you would expect it to go.. Rest in pepperonis Chuck the legend. Bobby Jones rules now. All hail Bobby! Deal with it.

Scout

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Put Trivium vs The Boys. You don't want to face the true one master Bobby Jones. Chuck norris attempted and it didn't go as you would expect it to go.. Rest in pepperonis Chuck the legend. Bobby Jones rules now. All hail Bobby! Deal with it.
k o_O
IGN: andr3i0k
Nickname: Lukee
Wins / Games Played: now 80/400 before 300/2000
Past clans: wargodz , phoenix , zotikus , astral etc
Skype ID: alberto.luca5
Why do you want to join Trivium: Because its a very good clan. An i am a big boi playing good.
Hope ill get accepted. Bye
Aren't you a Trial Member in Phoenix?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci