• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Trivium ▽

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twistaar_

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Twistaar_

Nickname: Twist
Wins / Games Played: 72/465

Past clans: Zotikus​

Skype ID: Twistaar_

Why do you want to join Trivium: I'd love to join this clan, since the past clan what I was in (Zotikus), folded, I've been bored playing MCSG without buddies, I normally just play solo or with Kizzer, I've been playing Survival Games for a few years now, but I did start on another server; before stumbling upon MCSG. I'm an friend of Greg. And yeah, thats about it, if any need of reference of myself, ask Greg ;).

P.S. Joshavfc=Mad when I killed him ;) <3

Cheers for reading my app.​

-Twist

CarlyDolan

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: Banaye (This is going to change)

Nickname: Fabulous

Wins / Games Played: 9 / 155 (I know It's terrible but my pvp actions say better)

Past clans: I can not remember all the exact names but I was in Xenos and that is the only clan name I remember I was in since I have not been in clans for less then a year.

Skype ID: This is private, sorry, but I prefer not to say here,

Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because It looks like a friendly based clan and looks very organised. It would also be amazing if I could meet new people and possibly new friends in this clan even if I'm accepted for a trial. I would also like to join Trivium is because I want to get back into clans and have fun fighting in clan wars, scrimmages and clan FFAs like I used to do all the time with my friends, sadly I don't anymore so I do want to have that fun again.

KentCantStop

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Banaye (This is going to change)

Nickname: Fabulous

Wins / Games Played: 9 / 155 (I know It's terrible but my pvp actions say better)

Past clans: I can not remember all the exact names but I was in Xenos and that is the only clan name I remember I was in since I have not been in clans for less then a year.

Skype ID: This is private, sorry, but I prefer not to say here,

Why do you want to join Trivium: I would like to join Trivium because It looks like a friendly based clan and looks very organised. It would also be amazing if I could meet new people and possibly new friends in this clan even if I'm accepted for a trial. I would also like to join Trivium is because I want to get back into clans and have fun fighting in clan wars, scrimmages and clan FFAs like I used to do all the time with my friends, sadly I don't anymore so I do want to have that fun again.
hmm, i think… it is very difficult to decline moderator :)0))00)))0)0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci