• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Triology [US]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince

Diamond
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- The members + will be having a meeting about weather or not we like you [Date and time TBD], you guys will proabably get a response by sometime this weekend.
- Also related to the inviting topic, anyone can get invited its either we come to you or you come to us, you can come on TS and chill with us and scrim etc.

~Kill
Where is that Frig guy, I heard he was good at the game!

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
UPDATES:
- The members + will be having a meeting about weather or not we like you [Date and time TBD], you guys will proabably get a response by sometime this weekend.
- Also related to the inviting topic, anyone can get invited its either we come to you or you come to us, you can come on TS and chill with us and scrim etc.

~Kill
srry kil but us the membrs hav decided we no lik u so kikt frum klan baibai

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Kill said I was unbanned from the TS only to find out he was lying. Unban me pls

AephexHasSweges

Experienced
Reaction score
If you were smart then it would. Honestly you post to act cool, but it's okay
No offense orange, but there was actually a grammar error in your post.
Kill said I was unbanned from the TS only to find out he was lying. Unban me pls
In this it says KILL said I was unbanned only to find out HE was lying. The he acts as describing the subject which is kill. He wouldn't find out he was lying, he'd know anyways. Since its you who found out, it'd be better to say "I was told by kill I'd been unbanned from the teamspeak, only to find out kill had lied." Obviously this isn't anything I'd normally point out, it's the internet and not important. However, you did try accusing someone of stupidity based your own error, meaning you thought you were correct. So I figured I'd help you out with a quick but of advice.
Woah Wtf just happened I had a dream I wuz smrt n stuf.

McOrange

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
No offense orange, but there was actually a grammar error in your post.

In this it says KILL said I was unbanned only to find out HE was lying. The he acts as describing the subject which is kill. He wouldn't find out he was lying, he'd know anyways. Since its you who found out, it'd be better to say "I was told by kill I'd been unbanned from the teamspeak, only to find out kill had lied." Obviously this isn't anything I'd normally point out, it's the internet and not important. However, you did try accusing someone of stupidity based your own error, meaning you thought you were correct. So I figured I'd help you out with a quick but of advice.
Woah Wtf just happened I had a dream I wuz smrt n stuf.
I really try hard to have good grammar on the forums. I'm very very sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci