• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Treacherous Heights V2: Ghost in the Machine

What do you want to see from Red Forest in the future?

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Is there a download link?
Sorry we don't give out download links since in the past a lot of servers and Youtubers took our maps without permission and even like changed the names and pretended we didn't work on them.. we are considering giving the downloads out as a thanks for support.. but we are unsure atm

BlueberryJamYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry we don't give out download links since in the past a lot of servers and Youtubers took our maps without permission and even like changed the names and pretended we didn't work on them.. we are considering giving the downloads out as a thanks for support.. but we are unsure atm
yea I just want the download link so I can find tier 2's and make an OP chest route

LordKapparino

Spectator
Reaction score
I have no idea what that is?
Its a book series that focuses around a kid with a neural processor (computer in his head) that can access any machine, he is called 'The Ghost in the Machine' in all the books. Just thought it might have something to do with it

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Its a book series that focuses around a kid with a neural processor (computer in his head) that can access any machine, he is called 'The Ghost in the Machine' in all the books. Just thought it might have something to do with it
nah ive never heard of it, it sounds pretty cool though

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci