• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

SURVIVAL GAMES Treacherous Heights V2: Ghost in the Machine

What do you want to see from Red Forest in the future?

• Total voters

Ninetailefox92

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, it seems too barren. The terraforming is incredible and I love the builds, but I don't feel like the map has quite "enough" yet. However, it has a great feel to it c:
We added some trees in to make it feel a bit more natural but obviously a bleak mountain resort has to be at least a bit barren looking

BlueHeron

District 13
Reaction score
Honestly, it seems too barren. The terraforming is incredible and I love the builds, but I don't feel like the map has quite "enough" yet. However, it has a great feel to it c:
Honestly, there's so little flat mainland that it really doesn't have an empty look to it. Theres something in every corner.

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Honestly, there's so little flat mainland that it really doesn't have an empty look to it. Theres something in every corner.
I guess it would have been helpful for me to judge on more than just the screenshots then! :)

SuperxAndrew

District 13
Reaction score
That was in the original lol, we wanted to keep true to the original map
Ok, wasn't sure. The build itself looks very good, I was just thinking that it was a bit random to have a farm in the middle of a ski resort. But, like I said, it doesn't look bad at all. :)

CheckersDoesMC

Spectator
Reaction score
Is the title "ghost in the machine" a reference to the book series "Skeleton Creek"'s second book, Ghost In The Machine?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci